Chapter 7

L for Love, L for Lies

 

when ____-ah heading to the cafe she's just smiling like crazy girl, because she's thinking about she and lee joon.

 

when she arrived at the cafe, she saw some scene that she don't wanted to see. she immediately run from the cafe.

I keep running until I stop in the park. How can he did dad to me, I thought he really love me. but I cant conclude everything, I should ask him first. Yes I should ask them what really happen. Then I walk again to my café.

At Happy Café

“Welcome to Happy Café, oh hey ____ at last you come. Me and joon have something to tell you” said boa. “I also have something to ask to both of you” I said.

Then me, joon, and boa sitting together. “so” me and joon said it together. “you go a head, what you wanna tell to me” I said. I saw joon whisper to boa “you say it to her, I don’t dare to tell her” “so, ____-ah. Actually this is not your café anymore. this is me and joon oppa’s café” “ha? What do you say? Cant you repeat that, you said that happy café is not my café anymore? but how can? This is actually MINE and JOON oppa café. We made this café together. How can you say that!”

“now now, my BESTTIES. You should know something. I think you haven’t see my homepage right??” I nodded “if you already see my homepage I think you will understand what happen” “so what is the point of this conversation boa” “_____-ah, me and joon are together. Joon not your boyfriend anymore, HE’S MINE! And also this café also mine and joon” “How could you boa, im your bestfriend. Why you did this to me? and you joon what happen to you. You said you love me” I cried “ha? Bestfriend. What bestfriend _____-ah. I never consider you as my friend. EVER. So now cant you please go away from here” “of course I CAN, you don’t have to said that to me. I think we bestfriend boa. And joon if this what you want that’s ok. Goodbye joon” then I run away from the cafe and to my luck its start raining.