This Paradoxical feeling

This Paradoxical feeling

   Key is baffled at times at how he has been made into an eomma  figure. Yes, he had cooked food for Taemin but that was because he had to and that too only sometimes. Taemin had been only 14 then and had required looking after. But somehow this made the fans turn him into eomma  figure. This baffles him as he is not this. He is not this all compassionate, loving figure. His feelings towards Taemin are nothing of the maternal type. And yet, this is the fact among the fans. But it is also true that he does care for Taemin. There is something about Taemin that make him want to look after him, to protect him, to watch out for him. Seeing him work hard does make him want to feed him and make him take rest. This is the reason why he is in a bit of paradox. He is glad that Taemin is going to the army. He will get a much needed break. The last 3 years had to have been tough for him and now he can take rest and just breathe. But he is also anxious to let him go off alone. He knows how this is causing stress to Taemin. He knows Taemin feels that going to the military will somehow dampen his progress and that the fans may lose interest on him. Taemin is worried about this. He wants to be there for him to remind that no such thing will happen. That at at the end to his military enlistment, all will be here, welcoming him. Seeing him take stress makes him want to hold him and take his problems away.
Key is baffled at times at how he has been made into an eomma figure. And even though he truly believes that he is not this, he can’t deny that Taemin does make him want to mother him.