Discipline

Discipline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One afternoon after kindergarten after JB picks his baby Jinyoung up to go home. Jinyoung is happy to see his daddy and ran up to JB

"Baby, how's kindergarten?" JB asks as he lifted Jinyoung into his arms and walk to their car

"It's good, daddy. Nyoungie hwave so mwuch fun," Jinyoung answers happily.

"Do you have homework to do?" JB then asks his baby boy

"Yesh daddy, just a bwit," Jinyoung answers his daddy

"Baby, when we get home, I want you to finish your homework before you can play okay? No playing before you finish your work," JB exhorts Jinyoung.

"Okie daddy," Jinyoung answers.

     When they arrive home, Jinyoung goes to the bathroom to wash his hand and then have a snack before he starts his homework. After finishing his snack, he begins with his homework. JB sees that his baby obeys him, and is proud of him, so he left the living room to his room to catch up on some unfinished work. Jinyoung do his homework for about five minutes until he realizes his daddy isn't around anymore, he turns on the television and watches cartoons. He didn't pay attention to the time and soon an hour have passed. JB, on the other hand, finishes catching up on all his work hears the sound of the TV in the living room. He checks the time and realizes how late it's getting, so he gets out of his room to check on how Jinyoung is doing. As he walks out he thinks to himself, "My baby is such a good boy, he does exactly what I ask. He's already done with his homework." However, when he walks to the table and sees that Jinyoung didn't finish even half his homework, he gets furious but tries to remain calm at the same time.

"Jinyoung, my baby boy, what did daddy tell you?" JB asks trying to remain calm

"Hmmm?" Jinyoung asks his eyes not moving away from the tv. JB can't stand it anymore, he doesn't like his baby's new attitude at all. Not a single bit. Jinyoung has always been a good boy, he rarely does this kind of thing so JB rarely has to punish him for anything. However, he's being extra mischievous today. JB can't do anything else, he must teach his baby a lesson. He must let his baby know that there will be consequences for disobeying him, so he went and grab a ruler off of the table. JB then went to grab the remote and turns off the tv. Jinyoung has no clue that his daddy is standing there angrily, and tries to grab the remote to turn the tv back on.

"PARK JINYOUNG!!!!! WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT PLAYING???!!!" JB yelled angrily.

"No pway bepore homework......." Jinyoung answers just realizing his daddy is there.

"Did you finish?" JB asks his baby

"Nu....." Jinyoung answers guiltily

"And what are you doing?" JB continues asking

"Watching tbwe...." Jinyoung answers looking at the ground

"Correct, do you know what happens to naughty boys like you?" JB asks Jinyoung

"Nu......" Jinyoung answers not knowing what will happen because it's the first time his daddy gets this mad

"Do you know what's this?" JB asks Jinyoung holding out the ruler

"A luler?" Jinyoung answers not knowing why his daddy is asking

"Yes, baby, a ruler. Do you know what's it for?," JB says calmly

"Two draw?" Jinyoung asks innocently

"Well no baby.....it's to punish naughty boys like you," JB answers as he demonstrates. Jinyoung watches his daddy demonstrate in horror, his daddy never or even wants to punish him before. He doesn't want to get his hands hit by the ruler, so he hides his hand behind. JB sees that his baby is trying to get away from his punishment, so he says in a firm voice, "Jinyoung, your hand. ."

"Nu!!!" Jinyoung answers terrified

"Jinyoung, I'm onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter