seowon the shortie ship

"can i squish your cheeks pleaseeeeee???"

"ugh i'm exhausted!" chaeyoung whined, flopping on the couch after finally arriving back at the dorm. the rest of the members followed, groaning in agreement. it was 2 am, and they had just finished practicing.

"call dibs on the shower!" nagyung yelled, sprinting upstairs as jisun and saerom chased her, also wanting to shower. the last member of the upstairs gang, however, dangled on the back of the sofa, too tired to even argue with the rest of her members. seoyeon peacefully closed her eyes as she enjoyed the feeling of laying down, even if it was on an uncomfortable sofa back with her members screaming around her.

"crap, i call dibs on the downstairs shower!" gyuri shouted, sprinting towards the bathroom near her bedroom, only for hayoung to poke her head out, grinning. 

"too late gyuri-ah," she said, before going back in and locking the door. gyuri sighed dramatically, strolling to her room, grumbling on the way. jisun came downstairs as well, also pouty because nagyung had beat her to the restroom and went straight to jiheon and gyuris shared room, probably to cuddle with her tsundere girlfriend. jiheon, like seoyeon had guessed, was already in the room reading her webtoon, groaned annoyedly as their bunkbed creaked, most likely because jisun had joined gyuri in the bottom bunk.

soon, however, seoyeon realized the dorm was missing something, and it was the yelling and screaming of the group's loud girl, jiwon. she turned around on the couch, where she could see jiwon standing by the door, staring at her. 

"whats wrong megan?" seoyeon asked, lifting her head the slightest bit. she could see jiwon pouting, and obviously she couldn't let her girlfriend be sad right? seoyeon raised an eyebrow, signalling for jiwon to respond, but megan just pouted more. 

"she wants you to cuddle with her. trust me, i can tell," chaeyoung suddenly said, causing seoyeon to turn her head back around to look at her. chaeyoung had sat up and was glancing inquisitively from seoyeon to jiwon back and forth, reading the situation. the tall girl suddenly stood up and strode to the stairs, turning around once she reached the top. "i'm going to go cuddle with our nakko and im pretty sure that saerom will join hayoung, so you guys can share megans bunk. just dont be too loud, otherwise youll wake our two oldest unnies," chaeyoung said, winking.

seoyeon felt her face turn red, and she knew that jiwons did as well. "well?" seoyeon said, groaning as she stood up. "lets go, im hella tired and i know you are too."

jiwons pout automatically turned into a huge grin, warming seoyeons heart. she walked over to the panda, giving her a huge hug and a peck on the lips. "yayyyy!" she cheered, breaking seoyeons eardrums. 

"are you gonna shower?" jiwon asked seoyeon as the younger jumped onto her bottom bunk, already wrapping herself in the covers. the panda shook her head, beckoning for jiwon to come cuddle her as she held the blanket open. jiwon happily joined her, automatically wrapping her arms around seoyeons waist and burying her face in her shoulder. she could feel the adorable panda relaxing, her cheek pressing onto jiwons scalp, which reminded jiwon of something.

"can i poke your cheeks?" jiwon requested, looking at seoyeon with pleading eyes (at least she thought they were). seoyeon groaned but a smile was playing on her lips as she shook her head, amused at her girlfriends behavior.

"can i squish your cheeks pleaseeeeeee?" megan asked again with the best aegyo she could muster up, this time resulting in seoyeon nodding her head. jiwon smiled widely as she squished and poked seoyeons soft cheeks like an auntie would do, causing seoyeon to groan in pain and annoyance.

"you happy now? can we sleep please? im so exhaustedd," seoyeon said, trying to keep her eyes open. jiwon noticed and stopped, slipping her arms around seoyeon again. 

they peacefully laid there for a few minutes, then jiwon whispered, "your cheeks are really soft you know? just like you." she could feel seoyeon smile against her hair, and the two of them fell asleep in a comfortable silence.