Two

Me and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning" sooyoung said and joohyun just shrieked. She turned around and hit sooyoung on her hand.

"Yaah have you lost your mind" joohyun yelled at the younger girl still continuing hitting her. 

"Yoo stop with the yelling and hitting me. Everyone is looking at us" sooyoung whined and true to her word everyone were looking at them. But nobody were amused as it was a regular thing which happened with them. 

"Your fianceé is also looking at us unnie" sooyoung said. Joohyun looked around and found the girl looking at her and as soon as their eyes met the other girl just broke the eye contact and left to her class. 

"What's up with her. Unnie is she mute. I haven't heard her voice ever. Have you?" 

"She is not mute soo. And leave it i don’t even care." Joohyun just shrugged and sooyoung just nodded. In the silence they heard the people talking near to them.

"I don't get what's her deal"

"Yeah she is so weird. And did you see she always wear a engagement ring. I feel pity for the person who is going to be married to that."

"Seriously. But what if she is secretly a freak. She is quite hot you know" said the third girl. And the two looked at her creeped out.

Sooyoung turned her attention to joohyun to see her reaction because she knew that joohyun heard the conversation. But she just looked that it didn't phase her at all. Maybe it's true that she didn't give a single about the other girl.

 

Joohyun heard everything what the girls were saying. She looked at her own finger knowing that she never wear the ring untill her parents are present. She knew sooyoung was going to ask her something and she felt relief was her over when they she heard a frantic yeri yelling in the hallway.

 

For yeri the day started with a good morning text from her favorite stranger. She once texted a random number just because she was bored out of her mind. But that escalated fast. Now she was texting them everyday for the past six months and is most probably falling for this person. From her observation the person was a girl and moat probably older than her. But her joohyun unnie told her not to trust until she was one hundred percent sure that the person is who they claim to be. 

Her normal morning turned upside down when a certain message made way to her inbox. 

 

Do you want to have a video call. No pressure i just want to get to know you even better.

- My Stranger 

 

And yeri just lost it. She was going to finally hear the voice and see the face of the person. She frantically messaged her back with i would love to and cant wait. And they set a time to arrange the video call. 

She got ready and went to college to tell everything to her unnies. She ran towards the two of them as soon as she saw both of them at joohyun's locker. 

"Whoa yeri calm down. Who are you running from this time. What did you do. Who do i have to apologize today." Joohyun said but yeri just ignored the jab and yelled.

"WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A VIDEO CALL UNNIES"  

"OMG"

"Yaah stop yelling you two" joohyun said but smiled when she saw how happy yeri looked.

"Yes they messaged me if i wanted to and i said yes. They are going to call me today at 10 night." Yerinsaod still trying to believe that this is reality.

"I am so happy for you yeri" sooyoung said hugging the girl.

"Me too" yeri said. Joohyun was soon pulled in the hug as well.

"Let’s have a sleepover then at my place. So after the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter