Three

Me and you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeri sat in front of the laptop in sooyoung's guest room, which was basically her room since she spends so much time in this house. She was beyond nervous at this point. At any moment the screen would light up with a call. She has imagined this scenario thousand times since yesterday. She even made a list of questions to ask. She just sat there waiting for the call to arrive, her mind was numb, hearbeat fast.

 

She was bought out of the reverie when she heard the call coming. She took three breaths to calm herself down and received the call. She saw the camera moving and finally set on the face of the person she wanted to meet since forever. Well more like six months but those felt like forever to yeri. She smiled when she saw the girl on the other side smile at her. Yeri was not certain about many things in her life but one thing she knew for sure was the girl on her laptop screen is absolutely beautiful. The girl had a small oval face with a set of big beautiful eyes. 

"Hii. It's nice to finally meet you Stranger"  yeri heard the honey like voice.

"Hello to you too stranger. I hope we won't be using this word anymore to greet each other anymore" yeri said with a full smile on her face.

"Hmm i wouldn't if you tell me your name" 

"yesss, my name is kim yerim but i preferr yeri as it is more hip" yeri said and the girl from the other side laughed loudly. Yeri was sure if she heard someone else laugh like that she would have made fun of it but here she was falling even for this laugh.

SIMP

"hi yeri shii. It's nice to meet you like this. My name kim taeyeon" 

And this is how the conversation started. Yeri got to know so much more about this person she was talking for so long. Like she was a veterinary. She choose this field because she loved animals. She is really good singer and always goes to karaoke with her friends. And that she lives in jeju island. She wanted to go on more and more but then she saw that it was too late and she should go to sleep now.

"unnie i loved talking with you but i think i should go now. I have a group meeting tomorrow morning to complete one assignment" 

"group assignment?" 

"Yes unnie. I just hate it but it's my first year in college and the professors just nag all the time"

"wait yerim-ah how old are you?" Taeyeon asked slowly 

"i am 18 unnie" 

"What..18" yeri saw taeyeon's face fell a little.

"Is something wrong unnie?"

"I am almost 30 yerim~ah" taeyeon smiled a little.

"So it doesn't affect our friendship right?"

"yeah..not our friendship. You should sleep now yerimie."

"when will we talk again unnie?"

"soon yeri soon. Bye good night" 

Yeri was about to reply but the call cut off. She sighed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter