Popsicle

Popsicle

Yesung was feeling like this evening wouldn’t end that well. This spring was way too hot, today he was only wearing a sleeveless short and loose shorts, he wouldn’t bear to wear anything more. Even the shade from the trees in this park didn’t give him enough relieve from the heat.

I’m too pent up ­– he thought while buying popsicle. One swift move and he opened it. The cold surface was now melting on his tongue, he purposely put almost the whole thing into his mouth, making it hit the back of his throat.

Not caring about anyone seeing him, he sat on a nearby bench and played with the popsicle. It was now slowly dripping on his hands, so he brought them closer to his face and them deliciously.

He was just about to finish doing this when he felt eyes watching his every move. He lifted his eyesight and saw a very familiar man approaching him.

“How indecent, you should only look like that with me” – the man said.

“You weren’t there for the last month, I thought that you don’t care anymore” – Yesung answered and his lips clean.

A man’s hand grabbed the back of his head and slightly pulled his hair, making Yesung look up. “You’re cheeky today, I wonder if you’re gonna remain this way, once I’m finished with you.”

“Oh really” – Yesung raised his eyebrow and smirked – “And what are you going to do with me?”

The man bent over a little and whispered something that made Yesung’s face all red and he started panting heavily.

“Th… then we better get going” – Yesung stuttered and was ready to get up, when he felt a pair of hands touching his waist.

“Tie my jacket if you don’t want other people to see…” – he briefly touched Yesung’s – “how happy you are to see me.”

The older just nodded and tied it tightly, he couldn’t even say a word, anticipating the evening, night and probably next morning, because if he knew his boyfriend, and he knew him very well, he wouldn’t be satisfied that easily and neither will I.

Kyuhyun hugged the older and led him to the dorms thanking god once again that the park between Yesung’s place and his own was so close.