FINALE

WOLMIDO (MarkRen OneShot)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When CAVS defeated GSW, Johnny and Jaehyun yelled together. They gave each other a high five before smiling at their friend Mark, who is a big fan of GSW.

"You lost brother." Jaehyun said and Mark's face became pale.

Mark will bet on GSW since he is a fan of Stephen Curry, and the three lads have chosen to place a bet on this game. They're playing great in the middle of the game, but he didn't anticipate CAVS to have a strategy and then win the trophy in the end.

Mark sighs and leans back on the couch. He was disappointed and unhappy, but he couldn't do anything about it just now. Since he lost, he must do anything Johnny and Jaehyun would ask of him as his punishment.

"Now what do you want?" Mark asked him.

"It's a surprise. Now, get your up and change your clothes. We're going somewhere." Smirking, Johnny said. He's having a good time here, and it's always entertaining to see Mark get lost. He's not particularly competitive, but because GSW is his favorite basketball team, he became enthralled, and they agreed to place a bet.

Mark was confident earlier.

"I swear if you ask me to do something weird, I won't forgive you!"

"Oh, scary! Just go and get dressed." Johnny said sarcastically and pushed Mark to his room to change his clothes.

---

"What the ?"

Mark's eyes widened when they arrived at their destination and he didn't even expect that his friends would take him.

They're at the Wolmido Park and the two taller males look more excited than him. Mark is not fond of this kind of place since he doesn't have the chance to go here anyway because of his studies. He's been studying hard since his high school days because he wanted to be better and challenge himself more. He didn't realize that he's been missing out on his supposed to be happy memories in his youth.

Now that he's living with these two crazy graduates of the University he's attending, his life isn't as boring as it used to be in high school. Jaehyun is his cousin's boyfriend, and Johnny is Jaehyun's best friend; they've known each other since they were in college. Because of these two, Mark learnt some new things.

"Yes, Mark Lee. You're gonna ride that one." Johnny smirks at him and points out the Tagada Disco rides that Mark has never imagined of riding before.

"No, not that one." Mark shook but the two others nodded their heads.

"Yes Mark. That one." -Jaehyun said.

"Come on, it's fun! I met my boyfriend there and we're celebrating our 3-year anniversary now." Johnny said and tapped Mark's shoulder. "Who knows, you'll meet yours too?" He added and wiggled his brows. Jaehyun copied what Johnny did to encourage Mark.

"It's a deal. You don't have the right to say no." Jaehyun said and now he's pushing the younger one to buy a ticket for the ride.

"B-But--"

"Mark it's a deal! Try it! It's fun, I'm telling you." Johnny tousled the younger's hair and tapped him repeatedly before forcing him to pay a ticket on his own.

As if Mark has a choice.

Mark is now in the ticket-sale queue when his gaze is drawn to someone he recognizes.

How could he ever forget the lovely face of his, who looks like an angel? He regularly dreamt about him at night as well, and he wasn't sure if it was good or bad. He may appear to be a creep, yet he is unable to control his dreams. He's not a lucid dreamer.

"Renjun-ah! Just buy us tickets please!" Jaemin said, Renjun's friend.

And yes, Renjun is the one that he's been dreaming about every night.

He thought Renjun was gorgeous the first time he saw him, and his magnificent beauty hasn't changed since then.

He's so tiny in his eyes that Mark feels compelled to shield him and hold him in his arms.

But he can't do it right now since he's a coward who is afraid to confess. They actually knew each other, but Renjun has his own group of friends, including Jaemin and Jeno, and the fact that Mark has been simping on Renjun is a private matter.

He can't tell him about his feelings like that since he doesn't want to be ashamed if Renjun rejects him.

He's very attractive, and it's not impossible that Renjun is in a relationship right now, but that doesn't matter. It's enough that he can still see and talk to him every day. Mark and Renjun are on the same course, and it's not difficult to speak to him. He's sweet and intelligent, which makes Mark fall head over heels in love with him.

"Just me?" Renjun inquired, surprisedly pointing to himself. He quickly regretted inviting these two, and as usual, he found himself as a third wheel once more.

"Yes!"

Renjun rolls his eyes and gets in the line; he's only a few steps behind Mark and immediately recognized the older in front of him.

While Mark is having a mental breakdown inside because Renjun, the boy he's been simping on since freshman, is merely standing behind him.

Is he going to ride tagada disco as well?

"Mark hyung!" Renjun joyfully hailed him, and Mark swiftly looked behind him. The younger one is smiling happily while pointing at him.

"Oh hey, Renjun." Mark smiled sweetly, pleased to meet Renjun. "Hi."

"I didn't expect to see you here. Are you alone?"

"No, I'm with my friends but I don't know where they are right now." Mark continued to smile like a fool.

Meanwhile Renjun, he's so glad to see Mark. He's been tagging along with Jaemin and Jeno since it feels lonely to be here alone. But he regretted that he invited those two since they always have their own world, it's not actually different when he's alone.

Oh well, it does. He felt so single when he's with those two.

Renjun doesn't know why he's always happy to see Mark but apart from that, he always admires him too.He frequently tells Jaemin and Jeno stories about Mark, how he performs his work effortlessly, how his English is really seductive, and so on.

Renjun's two friends had already concluded that he liked Mark.

"How about you?"

"As usual, I'm with my friends and they're really annoyingly sweet in front of me always. I shouldn't have invited them and let them cuddle in the dorm." Renjun ranted, causing Mark to smile widely because Renjun looks cute when he's mad, angry or annoyed.

"Why did you invite them? You could have just invited your p-partner so that you can't be l-lonely." Mark then caressed his neck, sneakily asking Renjun if he was in a relationship at the time.

"Partner? A bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter