1/1

Locked Out ( A Story About Revenge And Sweet Love)

When Soobin woke up this morning, his back hurting because of the couch, he was annoyed. He was now determined to seek revenge. For what? It was already the fifth time this week that Beomgyu locked him out of their shared room.

Soobin was usually very patient and lenient but 5 times in a week! And he couldn’t believe Beomgyu could be so forgetful. How hard was it to unlock the door before going to sleep?

Soobin got up and went to see if the door was unlocked. It wasn’t. He deeply sighed and went to Yeonjun's room. He quietly entered in case the older was still sleeping (every time Soobin slept in the living room, he woke up early). But Yeonjun was already fully dressed, typing away on his phone. When he felt the door opening, he looked up and his face brightened.

“Good morning, babe.” Yeonjun said, getting closer to his boyfriend and leaving a sweet kiss on his cheek.

“Good morning, hyung. How did you sleep?” Soobin asked, grabbing Yeonjun's hand and kissing his knuckles.

“I slept well. But you didn’t, right? You’re never up this early unless you slept in the living room.” Yeonjun replied, a little smile on his lips.

Soobin pouted.

“Stop smiling, it’s not funny. My back hurts like hell.” Soobin whined.

“I’m sorry, baby. Let’s wake up the others. It’s our last schedule for this comeback.”

They both went to Soobin's room to check if it was open yet and finally decided to go wake Taehyun and Hueningkai when they discovered it was still locked. If they were lucky, Kai would wake Beomgyu up with his screaming so Soobin would be able to go dress up soon. Not even 10 minutes after Kai had woken up, he screeched for no apparent reason. A few seconds later, Beomgyu was out of the room, complaining about the noise. Soobin rushed to the room and slammed the door behind him to get dressed.

In not even an hour, they were all in the car, on the way for their first schedule of the day. They had interviews after interviews, performances after performances and when they finally were home, Soobin rushed to the shower, the first step for his revenge being ‘cleaning the hell up’. When he was out of the shower, he ran to his room, wore comfy clothes and dried his hair. He then went to sit in the living room.

He had thought the whole day about his little revenge. It would be fun to get back at Beomgyu but he thought he’d feel a bit stupid alone in his room. And since he hadn’t been able to spend some time alone with Yeonjun lately, he’d use his plan to cuddle with him. Just then, Yeonjun walked through the living room, freshly out of the shower with a towel around his hips and another one on his head. He sent a wink and a flying kiss to Soobin who chuckled before going to his room. A few minutes later, he came out of his room wearing pjs and sat down next to Soobin.

“Whatcha doing here, beautiful?” he asked, pecking Soobin’s cheek.

“I’m waiting for my gorgeous boyfriend.” Soobin replied, taking Yeonjun’s hand and dragging him to his room.

He flicked the switch on and locked the door behind him before making Yeonjun lie on his bed, spooning him.

“What are you doing?” Yeonjun asked, lost but happy to be in Soobin’s arms.

“I’m getting revenge.” Soobin muttered – he had buried his face in Yeonjun’s hair.

“Revenge?” Yeonjun asked before understanding. “Ooh, you mean Beomgyu?” he asked, chuckling.

“Five times in just one week, hyung! Isn’t that too much?”

“I get it, baby. But what does that have to do with me?”

“Well, I thought I’d feel lonely alone in my room and I missed you so it’s the perfect opportunity to spend some time together.” Soobin explained, hugging Yeonjun a tad tighter.

Just then, someone knocked on the door.

“Hyung? Soobinie hyung? Can you open the door?” Beomgyu’s voice came from behind the door.

Soobin smiled, staying as quiet as possible.

“Hyung? Are you sleeping already? Wow, I can’t believe it! I just came out of the shower! HYUNG!!!” he shouted while hitting the door, making Soobin quietly chuckle.

“Why are you screaming, Gyu? Some people are trying to sleep.” Asked a sleepy Taehyun.

“Soobin hyung locked me out of the room! I just showered and I don’t have any clothes with me.” Beomgyu complained.

“Well, if you stopped locking him out, maybe you wouldn’t be in this situation right now.” Taehyun said, sighing deeply. “Come with me, I’ll give you something to wear.” he added and the two boyfriends waited for the sound of the younger’s steps to fade before laughing out loud.

“Wow, that’s much more satisfying than I thought!” Soobin stated, giggling like a child.

“I feel a bit guilty though…” Yeonjun trailed, turning around to face Soobin, a smile on his lips.

“I know how to make you feel less guilty.” Soobin said and kissed Yeonjun sweetly on the lips.

“I still feel guilty.” Yeonjun said, pouting, when they broke apart.

Soobin chuckled, making Yeonjun lie on his back so he could straddle him.

“I’ll kiss you all night if that’s what you need.” He whispered.

“I’d like that.” Yeonjun whispered back, pulling Soobin in for another sweet but deep kiss.