fin.

Love Bubble [SsamYen]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You know what--" Yena was about to say something as a rebuttal, but she stopped in the middle of her sentence, frustratingly ruffling her hair.





"What? Say it! You don't want this anymore? You don't wanna be with me anymore? ing say it!" Chaewon's voice was loud, it echoed through the four walls of their apartment.




They've been married for five years now.




They were so in love before. Were so inseparable. Like the only ones existing in their world were just the two of them.





They were in love.




Were.



Because five years later, they were in their room, and instead of happily talking about how their day went; like how one of them was promoted or how the other's job-related project proposal had been approved; instead of planning what orphanage to visit the following weekend to finally start searching for a child they wish to adopt,




Instead of pulling each other close, smiling with their eyes closed,




They were fighting.



Again.




Spouting words they knew they could never take back. But they couldn't care less because they were both hurting.




And pain, mixed with anger, sometimes clouds one's judgment. It would either you'll say meaningless things just for the sake of making the other party feel the same exact pain you are feeling or you would,




Say things you've been keeping for the longest time. Things that you chose to shrug off; things that you never intended to voice since it was too insignificant; too little to be taken out of proportion, but since those "small" insignificant things had piled up, it bottled up inside you that you had eventually exploded.





The two of them were full of anger and misery that time, all they could think of is how they would be able to channel such pain out, even if the only way is to throw words they both know they would regret afterwards.




"SAY IT! ING SAY !"





"YOU REALLY WANNA HEAR IT? FINE.
 





I REGRETTED MARRYING YOU, CHAEWON."





Yena was surprised too, by what she had said. She immediately regretted her words when she saw the younger's face softened, Chaewon's eyes started to glimmer because of tears.




"Chaewon I--"




"You regretted... being tied with me...?" Chaewon laughed bitterly; she looked like a mad woman that time, chuckling while wiping the tears in her eyes. "So you don't wanna do this anymore?



I know we'll somewhat fight in this relationship, Yena. I had accepted that fact already because we both are not perfect and so is our relationship.



<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter