II. you

when i'm like this (you're the one i trust)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

jiwooming

jiwooming
????
HA SOOYOUNG???

hasoo
??

jiwooming
DONT ?? ME BACK
Y DIDNT U MEET ME @ OUR USUAL SPOT OTW TO SCHOOL
AND Y ARENT U HERE IN SCHOOL???

hasoo
i’m sick

jiwooming
W8 rlly? Omg r u ok i knew u were pushing urself too hard
Sooyoungie take care of urself (╥﹏╥)

hasoo
…i was kidding

jiwooming

First u abandoned me yesterday
Now u ditched me completely and LIED 2 ME!!

hasoo
sorry wait let me
hi, jiwoo. good morning, jiwoo.
i cant meet you at our usual spot today
dont feel like going to school
i hate everything

jiwooming
Apology accepted.
REST WELL SOOYOUNGIE
(and i hope everything goes well with hyejoos tutor today) (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ

 

 

 

 

 

v-pres hee

v-pres hee
Hey!
Still not coming to practice today?

Daddy Soo
hey heejin
yeah, sorry
is there anything important today?
ill make it up to you for leaving you alone so much
and i promise to come tomorrow

v-pres hee
Aw don’t worry your about it!
I mean
It’s totally chill pres! Don’t worry about me
I’m a big girl
Student council is visiting today tho

Daddy Soo
wait, what?
oh, the festival is near isn’t it?

v-pres hee
Yeah we can handle it tho
They’re just checking whether we actually
have a performance or something prepared yet
We're still going with what we agreed on last time right?

Daddy Soo
oh, okay, yeah
thanks
and for the last time

Daddy Soo set their own name to presoo

presoo
don’t set my nn to daddy soo

v-pres hee
Presoo just doesn’t have a cool ring to it!
Don’t be a lame-o pres ;)

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung wasn’t quite sure what went into her. She didn’t really intend on skipping school today yet here she was, lazily stumbling around the house like one of those typical hungover college students. (she figured she’d be one of them one day, anyway.)

After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she waddled over to the cupboard housing the packs of instant noodles and stopped short of opening it when she saw a sticky note plastered on its surface.

‘my leftovers are in the fridge, jock.’

Sooyoung immediately walked over to the fridge, opening it and instantly spotting Hyejoo’s “leftovers”: two very whole and very tasty looking sandwiches. Between the two of them, Hyejoo had always been the better cook. Sooyoung would burn the house down if she tried.

After eating her breakfast, Sooyoung spent the rest of the day doing what she did best: torturing herself. For several hours, she flipped through her math book in the living room, hopelessly trying to recreate her ruined notes. She had skipped school and woken up late, but she didn’t have the luxury of using this day for rest. Not when she was failing a subject and turning herself into even more of a disappointment than she already was to her parents. Not that she cared, but she’d rather not deal with the consequences.

A few headaches, several crumpled papers and an aching head later, she dropped her pen on the table and surveyed the mess of papers she had made on the table.

“,” she groaned out and held her aching head in her hands. Still no progress. Abruptly, her phone rang loudly from its position on the couch beside her, making her jump.

She snatched it up and looked at the name displayed on its screen. It was her sister.

She answered the call and brought the phone up to her ear.

“What?!”

“Whoa, what stick’s up your this time?”

“Make it quick, my head hurts,” she growled out.

“I left my keys, open the door for me when I get home. I’m on my way with Jinsol.”

“Uh, who?”

“The tutor. Clean up a little, will ya? I’m sure you’ve made a mess there. And don’t touch my games!”

Sooyoung winced and slightly brought her phone away from her ear as her sister shouted that last part.

“That was one time.”

“I left for an hour and you ing deleted my saves in Dark Souls.”

In her defense, Hyejoo had ruined her favorite shirt she wore to practice. Literally tore it.

“Yeah, just go already,” she grumbled back in reply, and her sister ended the call.

She put down her phone, assessing the situation. She could clean her mess up in three minutes tops, probably. It’s just a bunch of books, notes, crumpled papers and her laptop scattered around. On the other hand, her head was seriously hurting. She was at it for, what, five hours? She could probably afford a nap right now. Just a short one, maybe five minutes.

With that, she settled into the couch, closing her eyes and letting herself drift off. ‘It’ll be fine.’

 

 

+

 

 

She awoke to banging on the door.

‘.’

She immediately jolted up. This was definitely not fine.

She scrambled to push everything to at least one side of the table, trying to make the whole area look even just a little less messy. She closed her laptop, piling it among the papers, and flinched as Hyejoo shouted impatiently from outside the door.

“Sooyoung! What the !”

Holy , how long had they been there?

She kicked all the crumpled papers on the floor aside before finally rushing to the front door, aware that she probably looked just as much of a mess as the living room. She opened it, a little out of breath. She was greeted by Hyejoo’s scandalized face. (and a girl behind her, but Sooyoung wasn’t looking at her just yet.)

“Sooyoung, what the hell? We’ve been out here for years,” she grumbled exaggeratedly, nudging past her to enter the house and gesturing for the girl behind her to follow her.

Sooyoung took a step back, finally looking at both of them properly.

That girl looked familiar.

Sooyoung closed the door, following behind them to the living room. She could immediately see Hyejoo’s scrunched up face, no doubt in response to the messy state the room was in. Sooyoung decided not to check the other girl’s reaction.

“Oh my god… Listen, I’m gonna go put my stuff in my room and get my other books. Fix this.” Hyejoo ran her hands down her face, walking away and up the stairs to go to her room.

That left Sooyoung and the girl alone.

Sooyoung fiddled with her hands, standing awkwardly in silence with the blonde. She still couldn’t remember who the hell this girl was. For a whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter