The Chaos Night

A Promise To Forever and Always

It supposed to be just an ordinary night, after made sure his bees were okay, all the doors and windows were locked, dranks his warm water, Dongwan already tucked himself under his comforter. A bit early, but his body felt kinda sore and tired, and there’s this thump-thump feeling on his head—but sleep will heal it all. Like always.

 

Or that’s what he thought.

 

‘Cause three hours later—his right side and lower back felt like fire, throbbing as if there were a hundreds needles poked that side of his body repeatedly.

 

It supposed to be just an ordinary night, but Dongwan desperately clutch his phone, tried so hard to call the emergency, to seek for the help—

 

—to wished, he was not so alone right now.

 

**

 

Andy 

 

“Finally, my bed.” With a sigh, Andy plopped down his exhausted body to the bed, the shooting was kinda finished late, so it’s already past midnight—and sadly, he was not so young anymore to spent 10 plus hours on the set and still had energy after that, like so many years ago.

 

His eyes were kinda heavy and ready to take off to the dreamland, when the blarring sound from his phone, jerked him.

 

A number without an ID, and it annoys him. It could be another sasaeng and they just ruined his almost-precious-sleep. So Andy just grab his phone, made it into silent mode, and tried again to sleep.

 

But to no avail—the caller still called him, stubbornly. And Andy had it enough, swipe his finger, put the phone on his ear, ready to shout or even curse.

 

“Ya—“

 

“Halo, this is ER Gapyeong Hospital speaking, and this number listed as 2nd emergency call for Kim Dongwan-ssi, is this Lee Sunho-ssi?“

 

As if slapped by cold water, all the sleepiness that lingered on his body and mind just gone. Replace with worries that spread inside him instantly.

 

“Yes, yes I am. What’s wrong? Did something happen? Dongwan hyung—is he okay?”

 

**

 

Hyesung

 

He was not a light sleeper, but thanks God, he put his phone on vibrate mode and kinda forget to turn it off—made that phone vibrating beside him non-stop, and awake him.

 

To a called from a frantical Minwoo, about Dongwan, Gapyeong, Seoul and Hospital. It took a whole two minutes for Hyesung to made Minwoo repeat what he said slowly—and when he finally knew what exactly happened, Hyesung still on the phone—just ran to grab his coat, his car keys, changed to whatever shoes that ready in front of his door and speeding off to wherever Minwoo inform him.

 

“Where—“

 

“Hyesung hyung!” Andy—looked so pale and kinda shock, just throw his body to Hyesung, hug him tight.

 

“It’s okay, it’s okay. I’m here, now. Minwoo told me everything, you did a good job, Andy-ya..” with a hushed and shooting voice, Hyesung whispering into Andy. “Where’s Dongwan? And Minwoo?”

 

“They still observe him inside,” Andy replied slowly, “and Minwoo hyung trying to get another information, and also a coffee—cause I need it.“

 

“We need it.”

 

Hyesung and Andy let go each other, looking at Minwoo who stood still not far from them, showing of the plastic bag that he brought, smilling at them—but Hyesung still could see the worries that clouded their main dancer eyes.

 

The worries that also fulfilled him—freaking Kim Dongwan and his thing to (always) made Hyesung worried over him.

 

**

 

It’s kinda blur and not so bright—thankfully. Dongwan tried so hard to refocus his sight, looking at his side, and he was not really sure, was this his room? The curtain looks different—but his mind told him, “if this wasn’t your room, then where? this was just dream, let’s sleep again.”

 

And maybe his mind was right—because why Andy? Was that Andy or Hyesung? Or both? Inside his room, huh? It must be a dream, right?

 

His body still felt so heavy—exhausted. Felt like he just did triathlon without a break, so yeah, let’s just sleep again.

 

**