Yours Truely

Yours Truely

“No ing way”

 

Those were Sehun’s exact first words as they both stepped inside their lavish hotel room.

The rose petals strewn over the silken sheets were arranged in a huge love sign, and there was also a fluffy heart shaped cushion placed on the white pillows.

 

It screamed romantic.

 

“Did you do this?” Sehun enquired, turning around on his heels.

 

It was a tad bit over the top even Chanyeol had to agree but he was expecting more of a positive reaction since this was their honeymoon after all.
 

Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, mumbling “No but I think Baekhyun has something to do with this. I had only asked for a normal honeymoon suite”

 

Baekhyun his best friend had taken the responsibility upon his shoulder to do the bookings.
 

Before Sehun had the chance to complain anymore Chanyeol walked upto him and surprised Sehun by suddenly putting his arms around his body and lifting him up.

 

The whole plan was to carry Sehun bridal style over the threshold, traditions and all. The image of sweeping Sehun off his feet looked so much cooler in his head, unlike right now - Chanyeol stumbled at the added weight, Sehun was almost his height with broad shoulders and a dancer body.

 

“What are you doing?” Sehun’s voice became high pitched as Chanyeol lifted him off the ground, his hands quickly came to wrap around Chanyeol’s neck in panic. 
 

“Put me down Yeol before we both get hurt”

 

Thankfully Chanyeol doesn’t drop Sehun, not until he reached the bed with shaky steps. Sehun landed on the mattress and the bed bounced with him. 

“You were supposed to carry me off the threshold and not just drop me on the bed you know” Sehun laughed, now that he isn’t holding on to his dear life he sounded like himself again.

 

“Yah well I forgot and we were already inside the room, so going back again would be useless also you are very heavy” Chanyeol joked laughing, Sehun was clearly unamused. But he was not mad, Chanyeol could tell.

 

“We are married and you are already being mean to me” Sehun feigned a hurt expression. Chanyeol immediately did what his mind told him to, he leaned over and kissed Sehun’s irresistible pout. 
 

Sehun giggled giving in to the kiss, he drew Chanyeol closer to himself. Sehun was warm and plaint against Chanyeol. Sehun kissed him softly, slowly, the way he liked.

Chanyeol started slipping his fingers inside Sehun’s shirt, feeling the taut muscles underneath.

“Stop”

Sehun broke away from the kiss trying to sit up.

“Why?” Chanyeol sighed pulling away.

“Not now” Sehun replied clamping a palm on Chanyeol’s mouth before he could kiss Sehun again. Sehun knew him too well. 

 

“The flight was to damn long, I am exhausted. Aren’t you?”

Even sitting in the cramped space listening to the crying baby on the 5 hours long flight hadn’t been able to dampen Chanyeol’s spirits.

“But we are on our honeymoon” Chanyeol answered, half whined actually.

Because people on their Honeymoon were supposed to have ridiculous amount of , with the endless wedding preparations for months they hadn’t been able to spend a lot of time together. Chanyeol agreed that they needed to start filling the quota.

“Well have some patience, husband” Sehun smiled, it was one of the crooked smile that was both mischievous and cute and Chanyeol love, loved it. He also loved the sound of the word husband on Sehun’s tongue, it made his heart do a double take.

It’s was all too overwhelming to be honest, he was finally married to the love of his life. From meeting Sehun in a college party and after months of skirting around not having the courage to ask him on a date and then being in a relationship for the past four years they are finally here, finally being able to take the huge step.

It still felt surreal that he and Sehun were going to have this forever. 

“Am going for a shower” Sehun was already climbing off the bed, and Chanyeol was left to watch Sehun walk towards the bathroom. He was never going to stop enjoying the view of Sehun’s in those awfully skin tight jeans. Now getting them off of Sehun was a whole other issue.

“Oh god. There are rose petals in here too”

Chanyeol laughed at Sehun’s scandalous voice. 

Did in a bath tub full of flower petals felt different? Chanyeol wondered.

Well there was only one way to find out. Chanyeol shrugged over his hoodie quickly and dashed towards the bathroom.