Get Better Soon

Get Better Soon

 

I finished it! Yes! ING YES! This took me, what, 3 hours? Huge respect for fanfic writers that write super long fanfics. My fingers are about to die. like no . ANyway I hope you guys enjoy, and you be mad cause I don't put much description for le kiss scene ;3 I'm not good with hardcore so sorry to dissapoint ya. Anyway hope you like, PEACE OUT!


Bright Lights

Screaming Fans

Booming Music

It was a typical SHINee concert. All the members sang and danced with all their heart, as usual. Lee Taemin was the center of it all. Since they were dancing to Lucifer, he stood out from the rest. Most of the fan's attention was on him. But his attention was on someone else. Taemin kept stealing glances at the Flaming Charisma, Choi Minho. Minho was the second youngest but seemed like the oldest. Taemin and Minho were like brothers. They cheered for each other during sports and played video games together. He was the most supportive and caring to Taemin out of all the other members. "Lee Taemin, you're on stage!" his mind brought him back to reality. Taemin tried to concentrate more on his dancing but thought it couldn't hurt to steal a few more glances. He then noticed that Minho was sweating quite heavily. his moves were slower and he had a glazed look on his face. "Hyung, What's wrong?" Taemin thought, as if hoping he could send telepathic messages. Of course, Minho didn't hear him and Taemin decided to save it for after the concert.

 

 

                                                                                                     _ _ _

 

 

 

When the concert ended, Minho was the quickest one to leave the stage. Taemin followed closely behind to find out where he was going. Minho dashed into the dressing room and slumped down on the chair, exhausted. his panting grew shallower and he put the back of his hand to his forehead, feeling his temperature. Taemin peeked into the dressing room. "Hyung, is everything okay?" he asked with a concerned look on his face. Minho simply shook his head and continued panting. Taemin walks over to him and puts his hand on Minho's forehead. He pulls back quickly and looks at Minho in shock. "Hyung...You're burning up!" The rest of the members come in and their expressions change immediately when they see Minho. "Guys Minho's got a fever..." Taemin saids, his voice shaking in worry. "Let's get him home fast." Jonghyun said's. They all nod. Onew and Taemin help carry Minho to the limo. Taemin could feel Minho's body getting hotter. "Please be okay. Please." he thinks to himself. Once they all get in, and the limo starts moving, Key turns back from the front seat and saids to Minho "Yah. Frog-Head, you better not die on us." "Key, don't be rude." saids Onew. "It's okay..." Minho saids weakly. The members all look at him in surprise. "Minho, don't talk." Taemin saids softly. Minho nods a little in understanding, and closes his eyes. The rest of the car ride was silent.

 

 

"Put him on the couch."

"No the bed is more comfortable."

"Gently, watch his head."

"Yah! Jonghyun you stepped on my foot!"

"Sorry I-"

"You guys, shut up!"

All of them shut up. Taemin puts the warm blanket ontop of Minho. "I'll go get a bowl of cold water and a towel." Jonghyun said's while getting up and leaving. Taemin continues to stare at Minho's sweating face. Minho's eyebrows were scrunched up, like he was fighting his illness. Taemin could only watch in pain and pray silently for his health. Jonghyun returns not much later with a bowl of cold water and a blanket. "I'll do it." Taemin offers. Jonghyun gives him the supplies and Taemin puts the bowl on the table beside him and soaks the towel in it.  He squeezes most of the water out and folds it, placing it on Minho's forehead. Key looks at Jonghyun and whispers something into his ear. Jonghyun nods in understanding and clears his throat. "Um... Me and Key are going to buy some medicine for Minho and Onew's coming with us. So can you please stay here and look after Minho?" he asks. Onew looks up shocked. "Why am I going too? Can't just you two do it?" Key scoffs and rolls his eyes. "This idiot!" he thinks. "We're buying some chicken on the way here." Jonghyun saids cleverly. Onew pauses. Stands up. Goes over to Taemin and bows. "We leave Minho to you!" he saids. Taemin's eyes widen. "W-What?" Taemin glares at Onew, but Onew, avoids his eyes. "Oh dear, if we don't hurry, the store is going to close soon!" Jonghyun said as he checked his imaginary watch. "Yea, better dash!" Key laughs uncomfortably and drags both Jonghyun and Onew out of the house. Leaving Taemin with a very, very sick Minho.

 

"Taemin..." Minho croaks(A/N:See what I did there? haha-Kay I'll stop now.). Taemin whirls around to face Minho. "Y-Yes?" he asks. "I'm.. Thirsty." Minho replies. "Oh! I'll get you some water!" Taemin stands up and rushes into the kitchen. He finds a clean glass and fills it with water. He rushes back to Minho but trips over his own feet and the glass breaks as it hits the ground. Minho shoots up in alert and rushes to Taemin's side. "Are you okay?" he asks worried. Taemin nods while blushing in embarrassment. "How can I be so clumsy?"he thinks to himself. "Here, I'll help you clean up." Minho said's as he starts picking up the broken pieces of glass. "No-No I'll do it, you need to rest." Taemin protests. "Don't argue with a sick person." Minho saids as he continues picking up the pieces. Taemin sighs but allows him to continue as he goes into the kitchen to get a bucket for storing broken glass. He comes back with it and helps Minho collect the glass pieces. He glances up at Minho every so often. Minho had a serious face on, as if concentrating to pick up each individual piece. Taemin, once again, gets too caught up in his thoughts and doesn't pay attention to what he's doing. This time his brain doesn't help him, resulting in him accidentally cutting his finger with a sharp edge of the glass. "Ouch!" Taemin winces in pain. The blood drips from his finger and makes a stain in the carpet. "Key is going to kill me..." Taemin saids grudgingly. He then feels someone take his finger. He looks up to see that it's Minho. "You're clumsy arn't you." Minho states, as he takes Taemin's finger into his mouth and . Taemin blushes deeply. "HOLY OMG WHAT ASDFGHJKL;" his brain starts to go blank. "Snap out of it Lee Taemin. He's your hyung! You're not allowed to... Have... Feelings for... Him..." but Taemin starts feeling himself get lost in Minho's actions, and doesn't see Minho release his finger. "Um...Taemin-ah? You okay?" Minho asks as he waves a hand across Taemin's face. That gets Taemin back to his senses. "I'LL THROW THE GLASS OUT!" Taemin exclaims as he snatches the bucket of broken glass and runs out the door, leaving Minho feeling dumbfounded.

 

 

                                                                                                 _ _ _

 

 

"Oh my god... Taemin you are such a BIG IDIOT!" Taemin thinks to himself while mentally beating himself up. "Minho's your brother. Your BROTHER! What's wrong with you gosh!"

"I'm sure he would reject me either way. It's not even possible." Taemin said's out loud. "What's not possible?" a voice asks. Taemin whirls around and see's a exhausted looking Minho standing behind him. "Minho! What are you doing?! You should be in bed." Taemin said's, worried. "Why did you suddenly leave then? Taemin-ah, what's wrong?" Minho asks panting. "Nothing's wrong, just go back to bed." Taemin replies as he turns away. He slowly feels a pair of warm arms wrap around him. "Taemin-ah... I want to tell you something." Minho saids quietly. "... What is it?" Taemin asks cautiously. "You might think I'm a freak, or I'm disgusting... But I'm just going to let it out..." Minho contiues. Taemin swallows. "I've always.... Always... Lo-" "LOVED YOU!" Taemin finishes as  he turns around and pulls Minho into a deep kiss. Minho looks stunned for a moment but slowly closes his eyes. They both pulled apart after several minutes, both panting this time. Taemin is the first to laugh, followed by Minho. They hug and share another deep kiss.

 

 

                                                                                               _ _ _

 

 

"Yea... That's definitely a fever." Jonghyun states after taking Taemin's temperature. "What did you expect after locking lips with a frog?" Key rolls his eyes. "Hey!" Minho yells, but blushes. They were seen by most of their neighbors and not to mention Key and the rest happened to come back just at that time. Key threw a fit, and gave a lecture to both a embarrassed Taemin, and a some-what sick Minho. But they both don't regret any of it. "I'll take care of him." Minho offers. Taemin looks at Minho and gives a weak smile. "I'm in your hands, hyung."