third/ [second part]

as long as it takes you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung, I swear once I get away from your hold, I'll smack your head twice your age." Irene threatens while being squished by their tallest member at the backseat.

 

"If you promise not to be jumpy anymore unnie, I'll let Sooyoung free you." Seulgi glanced at them from the driver's seat to the rearview mirror. "We don't want police officers coming at us, asking questions about the way I drive when you're about to date and woo my best friend."

 

Irene scoffed while Sooyoung stared at her stoically. "Unnie," the youngest of the three cleared , "any final words?"

 

"What?" Irene tried to break free again, and this time Sooyoung let her sit comfortably.

"What do you mean last words? It's not like Wendy and I are getting married, right?"


Suddenly alarmed, she looked at Seulgi, "YAH! You didn't plan anything aside from this dinner date right?"

 

Seulgi gently stepped foot on the break as the stoplights turned red, "Chill, unnie."

She glanced outside, "I will plan my marriage first before yours." She winked at the two ladies behind her and eased on the accelerator.

 

Sooyoung, sensing that something's still off, snuggled on Irene, "Unnie, we're all ears. You can rely on us too." And that was what their leader needed to lose composure.

 

"I'm afraid. I'll admit," She looked outside the window, "we've been skirting away from these damn feelings God knows how long." She sighed deeply. "I've been stubborn," Irene briefly eyed Seulgi who scoffed when she said that line, "we may have inflicted pain to each other unintentionally because of the push and pull that I always initiate..."

 

"...and I just," She sighed, "I haven't completely thought of what's next. I'm not sure what will happen, I didn't plan for any of this."


Irene looked at her companions in the eye before continuing, "And I hate not being prepared. I don't like being caught off guard. Aside from happiness and excitement that I get from Seungwan, she also makes me feel unorganized."

 

Sooyoung felt the car stopped so she glanced outside and noticed that they're in front of the restaurant.


Seulgi was about to say something when Irene spoke again, "I thought going out with other people and avoiding what I feel towards Seungwan will make everything okay. When I go out with other people, I have a sense of direction. If ever I get caught, if there will be any issues, I'm confident that I can plan our way out. But with Seungwan,"

A tear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter