first/

as long as it takes you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's another Saturday and Joy planned it to be a chill, stress-free day.

"They're at it again." A voice made her stop stretching and she saw their youngest lazily walking towards her.

"Who? What? Where?"

"Irene unnie and Wendy unnie." Yeri answered as she threw herself to Joy who hogged the couch all by herself.
"You're heavy!" Joy grunted. "What are they doing this time?"

"Seriously! Just one Saturday! Just one!" They heard Seulgi yelling and a door slammed.
Not a second long, Wendy and Seulgi came into the scene, with a pissed off looking bear and a sorry hamster.

Not wanting to be part of whatever the on-going issue is, the first occupants of the living room decided to just observe while busy looking around.

"I'm sorry, Seulgi. I just don't understand Irene unnie. That's all!" Wendy spoke and tried sitting beside Seulgi when her best friend glared at her, "I'm still mad, don't come near me."

Joy and Yeri wanted to melt at how cute Seulgi is trying to stay mad. But all of them knows that if Wendy tried again, their resident bear will forgive her.

"I'll go out now, I'll buy something for all of you later." Wendy settled on giving a gentle pat to Seulgi's head while giving Joy and Yeri each a kiss on their foreheads.

"Tch, not even giving me a kiss." A throw pillow smacked Seulgi's pout.
"Yah!"
Yeri's loud snort removed all of the negative energy in the room making Joy and Seulgi involuntary laughed their hearts out.

"What was that all about?" Joy asked after they calmed down.
Seulgi frowned again, but this time she sighed as she slumped on the couch.

"Irene unnie will go out on a date again, later. But she's being a pain in the ."

"When it comes to Wendy unnie, isn't that always the case?" Yeri pointed out.

"The problem is...why the is my best friend so dense!" Seulgi frustratingly crumpled the throw pillow she's holding.
"The only reason why Irene unnie is so hard to deal with is because of her feelings towards Wen!" She now stood up, "If they won't do something about this, then I'll take care of it!" grumbling as she walked out.

 

***

"Wait. What do you say happened?" Irene is currently talking to her Tiffany unnie and she can't believe she had to explain again.

"Unnie!" She hissed.

"Come on, Bae. From the top, hun. I want to understand what was that."

Left with no choice, Irene explained again, "I told Wendy I will be going out on a date later. "

"....Uh huh"

"And instead of preventing me from dating, she just said that it's fine because she's going out too!"

"Yes... And then... What happened after that?"

"It made me upset so I told her that she's not allowed to go out!"

"Uh huh. And why was Seulgi whining to YoonA and Hyoyeon earlier?"

That question made Irene more guilty.
"Because she walked on us arguing about Wendy going out..." She exhaled. "And, she might have been pissed off because...."
 

***

"Can you believe that unnie!" A bear is heard growling. "I didn't intend to walked in on them but they involved me on their argument!"

"Seulgi! Tell Wendy that she's not allowed to go out!" Hyoyeon quoted her from earlier.

"Unnie! Why would Seulgi do that??? Seulgi, tell unnie that she's allowed to have fun and see whoever she needs to see!" It was Yoona having fun this time.

"Just. One. Saturday!" Seulgi hissed.

 

***

"The green tea didn't do anything bad to you Wendy-ah, don't glare at it." Sunny mentioned.

Wendy is now spending time with her Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter