second/

as long as it takes you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(here's the second part. hope you enjoy~)

 

A week passed and it's another Saturday, Joy is surprised when she saw Seulgi in the living room.


"Wow unnie, this is the first time I saw you up earlier than me." She said then proceeded to snuggle to Seulgi.


"I set an alarm, also I told Wendy last night that we need to meet here at this time."


"Huh? What for..?"


"Yerim, I'm not telling you to lose weight but I just want you to know that I am not going to piggy back you from the kitchen to the living room!" A loud voice interrupted them.


"Come on Wendy unnie! Just this once. Pleasssseeeee..." Yerim whined.


"Yeri, remove yourself from Wendy's back or you'll have me do it?"


Joy and Seulgi laughed when their leader's voice came into the scene.


"Nice. This is going to be interesting." Seulgi seems excited.


"I don't know what you're up to, but whatever it is..." Joy enveloped Seulgi in her arms and tucked her head into the bear's neck, "...just let me stay here, it's comfy."


Wendy entered the living room followed by Irene, carrying Yeri on her back.


Seulgi gently tapped Joy's shoulder to let her see what's happening and both laughed when Irene carelessly dropped Yerim on their large beanbag.


Wendy was about to join Seulgi and Joy's comfortable snuggles but Irene coughed a bit and patted the space beside her.


"Feels nice being together like this again, the five of us." Yeri spoke while yawning.


"Uh huh. The weekend. Just like how I pictured it." There's a sense of mystery on Seulgi's reply.


Irene cleared , preventing herself from asking Seulgi why is she looking so creepy right now.


"Seul, you're cute but I just want to point out how scary is your smirk r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter