see you soon

see you soon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hitomi was in her room staring at the opened suitcase in front of her, all her clothes were scattered across her bed and her things filled the floor. She knew this day would come, but now that it has she doesn’t know how to feel. 

 

For two and a half years she was surrounded by eleven girls that at first were nothing more than acquaintances that eventually turned into friends, but who she now considers as another family and home. 

 

Since the first day they knew they had a time limit and back then they were so sure that two and half years was more than enough, but why did she feel like they barely had any time at all?

 

She was more than ready to go back to Japan and see her family and Team 8 members but how could she be happy knowing that in returning to her home, she’ll be leaving another behind?

 

Sometimes she hated the fact that each of her members were so damn loveable that she grew so attached and now had a hard time saying goodbye to the people who helped her discover parts of herself that she didn’t even know existed. 

 

But most of all, she doesn’t know how to say goodbye to the one person that stole her heart the very first moment they had eye contact. And as she stood there in the middle of the room folding a familiar sweater in order to take it back with her to Japan a voice echoed around her room.

 

“I could have sworn that sweater is mine.” Hitomi turned to face the door and saw Minjoo leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed and eyebrow raised in question. “And I also know that the yellow shirt in your suitcase is Yuri’s.” 

 

“What’s yours is mine, remember?” Hitomi asked acting nonchalantly while continuing folding her clothes. Minjoo walked towards the shorter girl and brought her into an embrace.

 

“I thought you had a schedule?” The dancer asked the taller girl, leaning deeper into the warmth she provided. “Why are you home early?” Hitomi turned her head to ask Minjoo and stared into her eyes seemingly looking for something.

 

Minjoo hummed and buried her nose into the shorter girl’s neck in order to inhale the familiar scent. “It finished early so I rushed back here to spend more time with you,” she answered Hitomi’s question. 

 

Hitomi allowed a soft smile to grow on her lips upon finding what she was searching for in the taller girl’s eyes. It’s been more than a year and a half since they got together but Minjoo still looks at her like she was the only person that mattered.

 

“So are you here to help me pack?” Hitomi asked her causing Minjoo to suddenly frown at the reminder that her girlfriend was leaving her soon.

 

“I’m not going to lie, that was the plan.” Minjoo let go of the shorter girl and walked towards the open suitcase, “But now that I’m here…” She trailed off, eyes roaming across the room, seeing the bare walls where pictures once rested, and she took a deep breath to stop herself from tearing up.

 

“I don’t think I can help you leave me.”

 

The Japanese’s heart broke upon seeing the way Minjoo looked so devastated. “Oh, Min…” she whispered, tears pooling in her eyes. She grabbed the taller girl’s hand and squeezed it tightly three times to silently tell her how much she loves her. 

 

“I’m not going to leave you, silly!” Hitomi teased, nudging Minjoo with her shoulder. “Yeah, I’m going home, but that doesn’t mean I’m never coming back,” she told her girlfriend the truth, of course, she was coming back, she had a family here now, a ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter