My Beautiful Mistake

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee Chaerin's POV

It's all started when I saw you in the studio,looking all focus and serious . We've known each other for a long time but something inside me tingles whenever I saw you do your thing inside the studio.

At first I didn't really acknowledged it because I thought it was all because of my respect and admiration as you are my senior but as times goes by, I realized it wasn't the case but it was because I'm slowly falling in love with you. Nobody knows what I feel inside because I was really good at hiding it but seeing you everyday, laughing with you everyday,watching you beamed that beautiful smile of yours. Something inside of me snapped and it kept telling me to just don't care and just confessed so I did.

I should have known not to listen to the voice inside of me because it was never right. I should have just keep it to myself and just admire you from afar but it was already too late because everyone knew about what I felt for you.

And then suddenly one day,you asked me for a date. That was the happiest day I've ever had in my entire life It was one of things I wished every night.

 

(Flashback on our date)

I was so excited,I couldn't even contain myself. I was in my front porch patiently waiting for you.

I don't care how cold the weather was for I know I will feel the warmth once I saw you.

After just a few minutes,I heard an engine of a car and my smile widened. You opened the cardoor and silently closed it for me.

"Thank you,Jiyong oppa" I blushed like an idiot,avoiding meeting your gaze. You just smiled at me.

"Where are we going,oppa?" I asked you,trying to regain my composure

" It's a secret." Was all you said.

After that,everything went silent. I was to shy to start a conversation and you on the other hand seemed fine with it.

After 10 minutes of silence, We arrived at this fancy restaurant.

You were a complete gentleman. A perfect guy as everyone call you.

"So Chaerinah,what do you wanna eat?" You asked me while looking at the menu

" Why don't you pick something for me,oppa? You seemed pretty familiar with this restaurant."

"Okay" You murmured then call the waiter and ordered us some food.

When the food arrived, you sliced the steak for me. You put water in my glass.

"Is the food good,Chaerinah?"

"Neh oppa, I loved it"

Eventhough we didn't really conversed alot, I'm still happy cause I've had a date with you,not all girls can experience this. I know I will cherished this forever.

As I was about to go inside my house,you suddenly held my hand,halting me.

"Chae-ah, will you be my girlfriend?" You blurted out. I was kinda taken aback for it was such a surprise but I can't deny that I was happy either.

"Yes oppa,I'll be your girlfriend" Was my response . It's one of the questions I hoped you will asked me, of course,my answer will be a yes.

I never had any idea that at that moment, the one who was supposed to be my happiness turns out was the one who will put sadness in my heart and miserable tears in my eyes.

(End of flashback)

Trying not to cry, I was alone at home waiting for Jiyong oppa to come home.I know he was out with the guys eventhough he never informed me, I found out because he posted an IG story with him chugging down a beer and dancing.

'Oppa,how can you have fun without any care in the world when all I can feel is this sadness watching you have fun without me?' I sadly thought.

People might think we are a perfect couple but to tell you the truth,we're far from being perfect.

People thought we are lucky to have each other .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter