End

Dream

D-day!
A mark in my calendar telling me today is my most awaited day. I get up with all my energy. Took a bath and eat my breakfast cooked by my beautiful wife, Saeun.

"Break a leg, oppa! I will be watching. See you later!" As she kisses me before I get out of the house. My manager is waiting for me in the parking lot.

I am feeling nostalgic. I miss this feeling. How many years did I wait for this to happen? Going back to the stage I love with my members. Do the fans miss me? Are they going to accept me again? Things like this linger in my mind as the car halts in the parking lot of the arena.

"My sweet pumpkin! How are you and your beautiful wife, Saeun?", Heechul hyung scream as I enter the waiting room.

"We are okay hyung. You?" I said as I felt someone hug me. "Hyung! Wecome back!" Kyuhyun said as I hugged him back. My eyes roam around the waiting room I can see the other members waving and smiling. Getting ready for the concert.

Hours passed. The concert needs to start.

Loud screams can be heard in the whole arena. I am still amazed how the fans can scream their lungs out for hours. Nevertheless, the screams are music to my ears.

Someone tap my shoulder making me startled "Hey! Are you nervous?", our leader, Leeteuk said.

"I am, hyung, quite nervous. It's been so long I stand in the stage." As I replied feeling surreal, "I still can't believe I can stand with you again."

"Of course you will Sungmin-ah. We waited for this moment for us to be united and have full members."

"Everybody go to your places! The show will start now!" , the staff said through the earpiece.

Everyone walk faster to the go their places. The Super Junior members get into the lift one by one. The show started.

Hours passed me and my members did the routine we practiced for almost 2 months. Until time for my solo act. I am getting anxious thinking how the fans will react. Are they going to give me black ocean?

The arena become silent as my lift goes up and the music starts. Then..

"Lee Sungmin! Lee Sungmin! Lee Sungmin!" Fans chanted as they see me standing in the center of the stage.