Jealousy and Compulsivity

Jealousy and Compulsivity

A light illuminated in the darkness. Eunji was up at 2 am looking a various comments on twitter. She frowns at certain ones, the ones about a certain someone.

 

'Ahh!! Chobom! Literally wives!!'

 

'Chorong and Bomi are so cute together'

 

She tries ignoring the various sensations that she felt. Sad, anger...jealousy. It made her sick, so she scrolled passed all those comments about how Chorong and Bomi would make a good couple.

 

Oh. And then there was Changsub and Chorong comments. Oh they made Eunji rage, cause not only was Changsub Chorong's ing ex, but Chorong was still friends with him! It made Eunji seethe with rage.

 

She calms herself down and looks through other comments.

 

'Eunji's smile lights up my world!'

 

Eunji smiles widely at that comment, it completely dissipated her anger. Although there was lingering jealousy. 

 

'Chorong and Eunji are so cute, they would look good together'

 

That comment made Eunji feel fuzzy. She smiles at that comment, her heart races thinking about dating Chorong. But, she moves on.

 

She reads other fan comments complimenting her and her members. After an hour and a half, she decides to put her phone away and then promptly faint from exhaustion.

 

The next morning, she gets up and goes to get ready. She still has plenty of comments still engraved in her memory. Such as the Chobom and Changsub ones. But she also has the Eunrong comments fresh in her memory.

 

Somehow, the thought about waking up to Chorong with her. By her side everyday put her at ease. She thought about what it would be like to date Chorong, and maybe...just maybe she did feel something for the older.

 

She brushes the feeling off, quickly slipping on a hoodie and heading out. She had a schedule today with her fellow members, so she didn't want to be late. She quickly puts on her shoes and waits for her manager to pick her up.

 

As the car pulls into the driveway, she dashes over and opens the door. She sees Chorong is already in the car so she decides to sit next to her like normal. "Morning unnie..." Eunji says, her voice still raspy. Chorong smiles softly at her and greets her back. Eunjis smile widens as she sees the smile one Chorong's face. Maybe she liked Chorong a bit.

 

Next they picked up Namjoo. As per normal, Namjoo sat in front of Eunji and Chorong's seat. "Morning unnies!'' she cheerfully greets, Chorong greets Namjoo followed by Eunji. Eunjis still tired from staying up last night, so she leans her head on Chorong's shoulder. She can hear the small chuckle leave Chorong's lips and she can't help but smile slightly.

 

She holds Chorong's hand and falls asleep. The next thing she can hear is the sound of the door opening. They're picking up the last person before heading off to their schedule. She groans slightly as she lifts her head a bit to check who it is. Naeun. She smiles to the girl before burying her head in the crook of Chorong's neck. Chorong giggles a bit before continuing her conversation with Hayoung.

 

She falls asleep once more just to be awoken 10 minutes later by Chorong who's gently shaking her awake. "Eunji... we're here" she says softly. Eunji groans but gets up, adjusting her hair before following Chorong out of the car. They're greeted by a swarm of paparazzis taking photos of them. She gets giddy from the blinding lights, but she puts up her front.

 

They enter the building, Eunji finally being free from the lights. They quickly go to the waiting room of Knowing Brothers. They get their outfits to change into. Eunji is the first one to get changed, so when she comes out she sits down on the couch scrolling through her phone.

 

Hayoung comes out, followed by Namjoo. Then, Chorong. Eunji wanted to act the way she did with Hayoung and Namjoo. But Chorong looked good in the outfit. It made her look cute, and Eunji loved a cute Chorong. Hayoung leaned into Eunji, whispering "Close your mouth, you might swallow fly's." Eunji blushes, quickly turning away. She could hear both Namjoo and Hayoung laugh. Chorong, who was oblivious, came to sit next to Eunji. 

 

Eunji smiled and decided to start a conversation to keep her distracted from Chorong's outfit. "Unnie! You look so cute!!" She coos, Chorong blushes slightly and smiles at Eunji. 

 

When everyone was ready, they waited to be called out. They entered the room, opening the door with a bang. They all walked in, the members of Knowing Brothers greeting them. Chorong stands next to Bomi while Eunji stood second from last. Eunji gritted her teeth everyone Chorong would ever so slightly lean into Bomi. Bomi could see that Eunji was jealous, so she decided to push further. Holding Chorong's hand for a split second, which Eunji noticed. Putting her hand on Chorong's, which Eunji also noticed.

 

She noticed everything. She got jealous of everything. She didn't really know the feeling, it was unfamiliar. It felt like her heart was being squeezed. It felt like a million knives being stabbed through her heart. It felt ....horrible. She wanted to be the one to hold Chorong's hand. She wanted to be the one to lean into Chorong. 

 

But, Eunji continued acting. Acting as if it didn't affect her. She focused on the Show. She focused so hard. She told herself it was because it was their first schedule of the day.

 

However, she couldn't shake off the feeling of jealousy. She couldn't. It felt so horrible. She felt like grabbing Chorong right then and there and running away with her.

 

As Eunji walked towards the nearby convenience store, she thought about that feeling and seeing Chorong be so close to Bomi. It didn't help with the comments she read yesterday. She grabbed a few cans of beer, dumping them into her basket. She quickly went to pay and went home.

 

She sighs as she harshly opens her door and enters slamming the door closed. She dumped herself onto the couch, beers in hand. "I'm gonna hate myself tomorrow." She mutters. She groans, getting one can from her bag. She opens it and downs it in a second. "Why do I feel this way?" She questions herself before grabbing another can. And another. And another. And she was drunk.

 

Her vision blurred, her head spun. She grabbed the nearest thing, her phone. She turned it on, the bright light shining at her. It made it harder to see. She miraculously managed to type in her password heading to her texts.

 

Park Gangster❤️

 

'Cjoring I libe yio'

 

The reply was instant.

 

'Youre drunk, meung.'

 

'in nit, oj matbe a lutrle drihk byt siber eynji woildjt br abke ti cobfwss tgat sge libes yjo'

 

'Meung...'

 

'drjbk peiole dint lir'

 

'I love you too. Even if you don't remember thing conversation. I love you a lot. From the time we were a group. I'll confess to you when you are actually sober.'

 

'i lub yio'

 

'me too, meung'

 

Eunji promptly falls asleep.

 

Chorong. Chorong stayed up, thinking about Eunjis drunk confession. It felt nice to know that Eunji liked her back. But, Eunji was drunk she didn't mean to confess.

 

'Drunk people don't lie' 

 

Chorong tosses in bed, sighing. She gets out of bed and goes to the kitchen to make herself a glass of warm water. That's when she hears, what presumably is her housemate, Bomi coming to the kitchen too. "Chorong?" Bomi asks. Chorong hums. "Why are you up late?" Bomi asks. "Eunji confessed to me. Drunk" she says, her voice barely above a whisper. Bomi smiles slightly, "And you think she's lying" Chorong nods hesitantly. "Listen... Eunji for one never lies when she's drunk. And she does like you Chorong! She tells you that basically every time she looks at you. She talks to you with this softness, you do too. She holds your hand with this gentleness, you do too. And she gets jealous, you of course get jealous too." Bomi states, matter of factly. Chorong is stunned. She stands there, waiting for the 'its a prank!' but it never came.

 

Bomi wasn't lying. She recalls every moment she has had with her crush. She recalls how Eunji would call her name with fondness, or with a slight twinge of love in her voice. How natural it was for her to sit in Eunji's lap. How kissing her cheek brought her a sense of joy.

 

She had fallen, and so had Eunji. She had to confess. When Eunji was sober.

 

Easier said than done. She was weaving in between lines to avoid confessing, chickening out last minute. It had been weeks since Eunji's confession, and Eunji knew about it but said nothing, wanting to hear it from the girl herself.

 

Finally. After a month. It happened

 

After their dance practice for Dumhdurum Eunji was resting on the floor, covered in sweat. Well so was everyone else. But Chorong found her especially hot that day. Eunji looked at her, and something in Chorong clicked. It was like a million memories, emotions came flooding to her. Eunji smiled at her, with that love and fondness in her eyes. And then, Chorong knew. It was a random moment. But she knew, god ing damn. She was in love with Eunji and Eunji loved her back.

 

She walked up to Eunji, smiling at her. "Can we talk outside?" Chorong asks. Eunji nods, smiling. They both head outside the practice room. "So, what do you want to talk about?" Eunji asks, but Chorong gets the feeling that she knows. "Eunji. I'm not good with confessions, but. I like you. No scratch that, I'm in love with you. Ever since day one, we both argued a lot. We got close from arguments, you brought a side of me not many can see. I was me when I was with you. You make me feel so ing special with that million dollar smile you show me. ing hell Eunji you made the sun jobless. So...I love you" Chorong, after 9 goddamn years of crushing on Eunji, finally says. Eunji smiles at her, knowingly. Leaning in. She kissed Chorong, a soft and gentle one. Chorong kissed back. Their lips both danced together, before they pulled away blush covering their faces. 

 

They decided to go back into the practice room to collect their stuff. They opened the door to be greeted by the members standing at the doorway. Smiling awkwardly at them.

 

"Bomi asked us to listen okay!" Namjoo said, pointing her finger at Bomi. Bomi gasped, betrayed. Naeun quickly backs up Namjoo and Hayoung agrees. Eunji laughs brightly, it honestly made Chorong melt.

 

Chorong holds Eunji's hand and looks up at the girls. "Oh by the way Naeun, Bomi likes you" Bomi immediately turns red, unable to utter a word. Naeun smiles at Chorong. ,

 

"Hayoung, Namjoo likes you too so just date." Eunji playfully says. Hayoung, however wasn't like Bomi and she chased Eunji.

 

Eunji runs away, smiling gleefully. And right then and there, Chorong realised she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Eunji. And that, she did.