y Noona :) Final

y Noona :)

Nini POV

'. Is he for real or just a part of my imagination? His lips, his eyes... man he's making me turn hot just by his smile...' I thought.

I was an alien sent from B.A.P's home planet to Earth as their stylist. Normally I'm a calm girl who is hard to break, but that all changed when I met the maknae of the group: Zelo.

"Nini, what are you looking at? I need you to go over to Zelo and curl his hair," my boss said. 

"Ne," I said, breaking out of my trance as I walked over to the little boy.

'You cant Nini! He is 3 years younger than you! Plus, why would he be interested in a noona like me?' I thought

Zelo POV

'Today's a new day... I hope Nini's the one that does my hair again. She's sooo cute! I cant believe she is 3 years older than me...she looks sooo young!' I thought as I stole a few glances at Nini as she was getting our clothes ready.

"Nini, what are you looking at? I need you to go over to Zelo and curl his hair," I heard Nini's boss say.

'Yay! She is going to do my hair again!' I thought while watching Nini walk over.

Third POV

"Hi Nini Noona," Zelo said with a cute smile. 

"Hello Zelo," Nini said, returning the smile.

"So, how are you today?" Zelo asked, starting a conversation.

"Everything's good... I cant believe they want to curl your hair again. I think you look hot with your hair straight," Nini said and turned embarrassed once she thought of what she had just said.

"Noona thinks I look hot with my hair straight..." Zelo smirked making Nini blush.

"Umm, so how was your day today?" Nini asked, trying to change the subject.

"Aww fine! If that's how Noona wants to be," Zelo said, pouting a little but then smirking.

'So Nini Noona thinks I'm hot,' Zelo thought as Nini finished doing his hair.

After Nini was done, he stood up and whispered into Nini ears:

"For the record, I think you're hot, too, Nini," Zelo said, giving her a kiss on the neck, making her gasp. 

Once he left to go perform, she stood there, stunned.

One, because Zelo said that she was hot.

Second, because Zelo kissed her neck.

Third, because he said her name and not "Noona".

Nini's eyes were glued on the stage as she watched Zelo dance and when his rap came up, she felt herself getting aroused. Once the performence was overs she rushed off, not wanting to see Zelo or else she would break...

As she was walking down the hall, she was pulled into a room by a pair of strong hands. The room was dark and she couldn't see anything.

"Who is it?" Nini quivered.

"Can't tell you who I am," the voice said.

'The voice sounds familiar, but I can't seem to figure out who it belongs to,' Nini thought. She felt she was being pushed back to the wall behind her and the man was trapping her against the wall, not letting her leave.

"You know I can't help but notice that you are aroused..." the voice said. 

"It's none of your business," Nini said, embarrassed.

"Of course it's my business," the voice said as he gave her a kiss on the neck. 

"Because I know you're aroused because of me, you y Noona," Zelo said. 

"Zelo, what are you doing?" Nini asked as she felt him feeling her up and down.

"Nini, I can't help but fall in love with you. I thought a robot didn't have a heart but somehow I fell in love with you," Zelo said giving Nini a kiss on the lips.

Nini was too shocked that her brain couldn't even function, so she didn't kiss him back until he pulled away.

"Oh, I get it, it must not be me who you liked then" Zelo said, about to walk away.

Nini grabbed his arm and turned him around as she jumped and wrapped both her legs around his waist, hugging him tight and giving him a hard kiss making him slam her back against the wall for support so he can give her the kiss  that they both had been waiting for.

Nini didn't know what got over her, but she got off him and took off his sweater since it was getting in the way. 

"Oh, I really do got myself a y Noona," Zelo said, granting her wish as he took off his sweater.

He then swooped her up and gave her another kiss.

"You haven't told me your answer," Zelo said. 

"You never asked me the question," Nini answered.

"y Noona, will you be this robot's girlfriend?" Zelo asked. 

"No," Nini answered.

"What... why?!" Zelo asked, shocked and sad at the same time.

"Because... you called me 'y noona'," Nini said. 

"What... why? I love myself a y noona!" Zelo whined.  

"I don't know, I just don't like it." 

"Fine then. Will you be my alien girlfriend Nini?" Zelo said, stressing the 'Nini'. 

"Of course I will," Nini said as she was brought over to the couch. 

Zelo laid her down and got on top of her.

"Oh, now look whose being y," Nini said, smirking. 

"Well, I'm sorry but because you did this to me, you have to help me fix it," Zelo said and Nini felt something hard against her lower abdomen.

"Ahhh y Robot!!!" Nini joked.

"Shhhhh! This robot doesn't like to share," Zelo said giving her a kiss.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Man i have officially become a Pedi-Noona 

Why did Zelo have to be sooo perfect... 

i feel like i commited a sin :p grrrrrr

but hopefully i am not the only one out there XD 

******************************************************

Poll