FIN - Soccer Love

Soccer Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes, those beautiful and mesmerizing eyes will always push the small team captain of the soccer team of revel university to her own limits. The lady was sitting on the bleachers while holding a sign.

"Number 10 Kang Seulgi you're the best."

The team captain can only click her tongue and chuckle softly. The person that she's been eyeing for so long is in love with her own bestfriend and the co-captain of the soccer team. "Cap!" Seungwan's attention diverted over the intruder it's Sejeong who's holding a bottle of Gatorade on her hand. "Still eyeing that Seulgi fan?" she quickly shook her head before she starts to stretch her body to prepare for the match. "Here cap you have this." Sejeong placed the bottle beside the captain's bag before she starts her usual warm up routine too.

Seungwan's eyes drifted to where the long hair brunette was sitting, she can only lightly smile as she gulps and stares at her shoes. How can Seulgi get so lucky? To have someone like the brunette as her fan. She saw how enthusiastic she cheers for the co captain of the team.

The game starts, Seungwan's attention was over the ball, not minding the very hot weather. "Cap! Here!" she heard Seulgi's voice asking for the ball, it's their opportunity to score. She immediately runs and pass the ball to Seulgi. Her eyes went over to the opponent who's just about to block Seulgi, the skilled team captain signalled Seulgi to pass the ball back to her.

Seungwan immediately runs in full speed while kicking the ball. The team captain swifts to the right and in a snap she manages to score. The cheers were so loud. " Cap!!!  We're heading to the finals!" Lisa was ruffling the hair of the blonde team captain who can only stare over the brunette who's smiling from a far.

"Guys you made this possible it's not just me." Seungwan pats her teammates before giving Seulgi a bro fist. The bear figure immediately went inside the locker room. Seungwan's eyes drifted to where the brunette was standing but she's not there anymore and in dismay she sighed before she went inside the locker room. She lazily opens her locker, but her eyes widens upon seeing a purple envelope inside her locker.

Hi Number 10. Can you meet me at the field later at 7PM. I just want to give you something. - BJH

Seungwan who's jersey number is 21  can only blink her eyes. She roams her eyesight around the area and sighed, someone had mistaken her locker as Seulgi's. "Cap! Coach is waiting for you! Wash up! We prepared your ice bath already!"  Jisoo's voice was heard as she jumps out from the shower room wearing her jacket already. Seungwan can only nod her head before she slipped the letter back inside her locker. "Oh!!! What is that cap!" Jisoo is known for being playful and she's very close with Seungwan given that they share a room in the dorm.  "Someone is sending you letters? Damn our Captain is really the pretty girl eh?" Seungwan can only hit the centre midfield of the team who's currently laughing, she can only internally sigh, how she wish that the letter was really for her. 

Seungwan then dives into the ice bath, letting the coldness of the ice affect her sore and tired body. She wants to remove every single tired cells that runs in her body right now. The three weeks of training, plus her exams in med school really drained the hell out of her. She sometimes think of finally giving up on her first passion which is playing soccer, but her attachment to the team is preventing her on doing so. It is her last playing year and she wants to give revel another championship win. "Spacing out for quite long cap, you're supposed to get out now." Yeri's voice was heard, Yerim is the newest addition to the team, she's known for being active and quick when it comes to defense. "You were so cool earlier cap! That is why I'm so lucky to be able to be part of your team."  Seungwan gave the freshmen a pat on her head before she stood up from the ice bath, she can see the younger her on the kid. That is how she admired her older sister Taeyeon who is also the captain of the soccer team. "I want to be as great as you Seungwan eonnie." being called eonnie by the younger team players will always warm her heart. 

With a soft smile Seungwan gave Yerim another pat. "I know you will Yerim-ah, make the team proud even if I'll already retire. I'll look forward on your improvement and growth with coach Choi." Seungwan looks at the kid with warmth and love, she loves how hardworking and dedicated the said nursing student was. She waves her hand before she went inside the shower room. She can only sit on the edge of the shower room as she waits for her body temperature to slowly go to normal. For awhile Seungwan drowns herself to the thought. The thought of how she saved the once drunk girl. 

Flashback. 

The captain of the soccer team was now sitting inside the bar, her eyes wanders around while she's holding the last shot of her chivas. Her exam just ended today and she decided to go out for a drink to treat herself.  Grabbing her leather jacket she was just about to stood up when she saw a lady who's fumbling on her steps, a group of guys were also following her.  "Come on just once, come with me."  the guy reached for the lady who can only protest by hitting the guy. Seungwan's attention was glued over the lady. Is it her responsibility to save her? Seungwan know it is not, but she stood up and grabbed the waist of the drunk lady. "Who the are you!?"  the guy came out strong, but the captain didn't bunged, her eyes were like shooting lasers and beams as she stares over the guy who is really way more taller than her. 

"You're clearly taking advantage of a drunk lady. Don't you have respect towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter