b l u e .

blue . oneshot

GD walked along the snowy white road. The long road seemed to keep going and going, almost like he was going in circles.

It was cold, but he kept going. He had nothing to do, no one to speak to,
no one to love.

The lonely young man walked around lifeless, his body is functioning, but his heart and mind elsewhere, covered with blue, absolute no hint of passionate red.

"Spring is here, but why am I not blooming..?" GD whispered quietly, flashbacks of his loved one came to mind. A year ago, exactly the same time.

~ f l a s h b a c k .

She laughed happily as they played with snow and threw snowballs at each other. GD hit her with a snowball.

"Ya!" She shouted playfully. "You're so mean, hitting me so hard." She looked away, pretending to be angry. GD crept up and gave her a back hug, and rested his head next to hers.

"Our cute little dwarf is angry, eh?" She turned around and hit GD lightly.

"Hey! I'm not that short you know!!" GD laughed at her cuteness. As revenge, she quickly made a snowball and threw it at GD, who stopped laughing. She quickly stuck out her tongue and ran off, while GD chased her.

"You hit me harder!" she shouted out while running, which made GD laugh.

~ f l a s h b a c k e n d .

GD bent down onto his knees, instantly feeling the cold, freezing snow. He picked up some snow and made a snowball, and stared at it. The memories replayed over, and over again.

He thought of what happpened and became shocked again. Tears wouldn't come out, he couldn't do anything. He can't go back. She was now a stranger.

"My life has no more to show, the curtain has dropped," GD rested. "My show is over."

He stood up again, and started wandering aimlessly again. A strong gust of wind blew, almost toppling him over from his weak body. Another memory came into mind.

~ f l a s h b a c k .

They both sat themselves down on a bench and sighed a relief of happiness. They both rested their heads onto each other, and smiled while closing their eyes, thinking about their wonderful day.

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew, making their eyes open.

"Woah, that was big," She shivered. "It's getting cold."
GD took off one side of his coat and used it to wrap it around her body.

"What about now?" She smiled at GD, and just nodded as she fell asleep in his warmth.

GD glanced down and gave her a small kiss on the forehead.

~ f l a s h b a c k e n d .

The bench came into view and GD stared at it, and step after step, he arrived in front of it. Tears still couldn't come out. Regret, depression, shock controlled his whole body. His heart felt like it stopped beating.

He didn't feel Alive.

GD sat himself down, onto the bench. Feeling the bench with his hands and brushing off the snow. GD closed his eyes, and his lips started to waver, and tears were starting to form under his eyelids.

"Even with my eyes closed," A tear dropped. "I can't feel you." Tears started to drop one by one, he still had his eyes closed. The tears were rolling off his cheeks endlessly.

The salty tears fell onto the pure, white snow making it melt slowly, and painfully. With tears coming out, GD felt a sense of life slowly coming back.

"Winter snow has to melt, for spring to come." Those words she said to GD, slowly came to mind.

GD cried endlessly on the bench. He cried it all out. Winter snow began to melt and Spring officially came.

"Once these tears dry up, I will moistly remember my love
I’m neither painful nor lonely
Happiness is all self-talk,

..I can’t stand something more complicated"

~ e n d .

"The winter had passed
And the spring has come
We have withered
And our hearts are bruised from longing"