Chapter 4

Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minju kind of stopped bugging Wonyoung thinking that maybe she's not giving the young one some personal space.

But it's been 4 months since she's pregnant and it's already taking a toll on her. As she has been very affectionate towards Wonyoung as she craves for it. However this made Wonyoung scared and angry so he was given a reason to get the heck away from her. Not that he never stopped doing it.

Wonyoung has finally arrived home after a day on his own. He expected her to be at least resting as she is already a few months pregnant, but he was dead wrong as the moment he opened the door there she was smiling and proceeds to hug him.

"Can we watch a movie?"

This Confuses him, he just got home in a late afternoon or more over an early evening. Shouldn't they be preparing for dinner? Wonyoung just sighs.

"Sure, but I'll cook dinner first. We should be eating at this hour Minju shi."

Minju pouts at Wonyoung.

"Stop calling me with formalities! I would have prefer you calling me noona instead."

Wonyoung feels kind of guilty, he kind of got stuck with they way he calls her. He never really wants to interact with her much, because Wonyoung knows he can get attached. He can't do that, moreover with a girl that was forced to marry him.

"Fine, I'll cook dinner first noona. Happy?"

Minju Nodded like a kid and proceeds to sit on their couch looking for something to watch.

Wonyoung searched for something in the kitchen, not much but she found spam which is good enough. He should really ask for Minju to do groceries together someday.

So he starts up the rice cooker and proceeds to slice the spam after removing it from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter