Chapter 1

Consequences
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining tonight, Yujin and Minju were having an argument. Yujin was an aspiring doctor. He and his parents had an agreement that he would study in the U.S

"You know, I can't approve of this Yujin."

"But, it's my future we're talking about here!

Yujin took a hold of Minju's shoulders and it resulted in them looking at each other.

"I know that a long distance relationship is hard, but you know we don't have to make it this complicated"

Minju sobs.

"Come on now noona, me not being your side is not the end of the world."

"Yujin, I'm pregnant."

The sentence shocked Yujin as he quickly let Minju off his hold and silence filled them the whole night.

-The next day-

Many things were being thrown in the living room of Minju's house.

"How could this happen min?!?"

Hyunjin Couldn't believe what he was hearing, his sweet daughter, his sweet innocent daughter got pregnant. Hyunjin always thought that Minju was smarter than this.

Minju was just looking down being hugged by her mom as she couldn't look at her father's eyes. Because Minju won't be able to handle the look of disappoint and betrayal that was being displayed in her father's eyes.

"You didn't even tell me you had a boyfriend."

Hyunjin grabbed her by the shoulders violently forcing her to stand up.

"Tell me the boy's name and I'll kill him!"

Hyunjin's hold was too tight the mother immediately took notice.

"Hyunjin you're hurting our daughter!"

"What do you want me to do Heekie? Our daughter is pregnant right now! You expect me to calm down?!?"

Heejin pushed Hyunjin away from Minju.

"You're scaring her! You know that's not how we do things around here. Now calm down and let me talk to Minju"

Heejin and Minju are now facing each other as the tension thickens.

Heejin caressed her daughter's face softly just to let her calm down.

"You know why your father wants to know the boy's name right?"

Heejin's soothing voice was enough to break the tension and eventually Minju nods yes.

"He has to take responsible for this Min, half of the responsibility belongs to him so please tell us. We need to talk to the boy."

"Jang Yujin"

-Later that day-

"Where is your son, Yujin?!?"

"I already told you, he's not here Hyunjin shi."

"He has to take responsibilities for his actions and you know that Mr. Jang!"

An annoyed Wonyoung goes to the living r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter