Honki the shopkeeper

Unlikely Family Sidebars

Hongki stood in his small kitchen making bibimbap when he heard the door click shut.  "Yeobo how was it?" he called to his boyfriend.

"Wonderful!" he called back as he walked to the kitchen. "I can't believe they actually like me!"

"I told you that you are a good singer Jaejoong-ah. I am so proud of you! Getting a contract after one interview and a recording session."

"I wouldn't have done it without you pushing me." Jaejoong walked around the counter and stood behind Hongki wrapping his arms around his waist.  "Thankyou."  he whispered into Hongki's ear then kissed him on the neck.  "How was your day?"

"Actually the strangest thing happened.  You know that old couple I told you about that comes and sits on the bench all the time?" Jaejoong hummed in response.  "Well they actually talked today! They didn't say much, just something about being able to recognize someone..."

"Really? I thought they never talked!" 

"I have owned that store for three years and I worked there for my parents for two years before that.  Every day I would sweep outside and I can not remember them ever missing a day to come sit on the bench. Or a day where they talked. It was so strange..."

"Hmm..." Jaejoong kissed Honki's neck again. Hongki giggled

"Yeobo! That tickles."   Jaejoong did it again.  "I am trying to make dinner here!" Jaejoong placed his hands on Hongki's hips and spun him around to face him.

"Why don't we take a break from that?" he suggested placing a kiss in the crook of Hongki's neck.  Hongki giggled and set down the spatula he was holding.