JaeJoong

Unlikely Family Sidebars

Jaejoong slid his key into the lock and turned it.  He pushed the door open and walked inside his one bedroom apartment.  "Hyung! How was your first day at your new job?"

Jaejoong walked into the kitchen where the other boy was cooking.  "Yeobo it ."

"What happened?" Jaejoong's boyfriend put down the spatula he was using and walked around the counter.  He wrapped his arms around the others waist and Jaejoong just colappsed into his chest shaking with tears.  The younger boy rubbed his back and let him cry it out. 

"The- the owner came in, and- and I didn't get the refills fast- fast enough... and- and..." Jaejoong managed to get out between sobs. "I- I spilled soda on- on a customer by-by accident.  She got really mad.  They t-told me n-not to come b-baaaaack."  Another round of tears followed this.

"Did the owner tell you not to come back?"

"N-no he was gone by t-then."

"Maybe you could schedule a meeting with the owner and see if you can get your job back?"

"Wh-what's the use? That is the f-fourth job this year.  I-I'm no good at anything!"

"Yeobo. How many times do I have to tell you to try singing before you will listen to me?  You have a beatiful voice. Tell you what, tomorrow you can ride with me and you can go talk to the company next door to my shop.  Maybe sing for them a bit..." Jaejoong just nodded and pressed his face into is boyfriends chest.