Untold Before Scene #1

Call Me Jeongyeon: Before and After

"Mina!" That jovial tone could only mean one girl, and Mina is certain that familiar smile is spread widely along her face.

She hears the sound of brakes, and a soft huff as she looks to her side. And true enough, that cheeky smile is there.

Mina stops and faces her, "Call me sensei, Yoo-san."

Jeongyeon flashes her teeth, winking, doesn't let the reprimanding tone on Mina's voice intimidate her. "Want me to give you a ride to the building?"

A brow arches up to the student's direction then to the side. Jeongyeon follows her gaze and knows full well, without even a word, what Mina intends on saying.

So Jeongyeon cuts her off before Mina even could speak, "It's not far but we could get there faster. Wouldn't that be more efficient?"

"The right word Yoo-san is inappropriate."

Jeongyeon chuckles, having already expected Mina to turn her down as she always does, but Jeongyeon couldn't help but try.

She places her foot back on the pedal and starts again, looking behind her shoulder as she speaks one last time with that adoring smile, "Tomorrow it is then, sensei."

After all, Jeongyeon believes, it never hurts to see and hear Mina every morning even if it always means no.