You look old. I mean gorgeous

just jung yunho 8 years from now

CHANGMIN'S POV

 

changmin went out of the studio room where he, boa, and mika(fictional. chonsu is also fictional) are practicing. mika debuted about a year ago. boa is her producer. boa has asked him to help mika train her singing cause in a few weeks she will be launching another album and boa just wont let the poor girl rest. its already 9pm. and he's going home. he's not a workaholic like boa. then he noticed another studio is still being used.

 

that's a dance studio. he entered the room with the audio systems and found yunho there together with two guys. well here's another workaholic. the other two guys looks tired. and of course so are the boys taht they are observing through the window.

 

"WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THIS?!" he shouted to wake them all up

"get out", yunho snapped

"wow. someones in a bad mood.", changmin thought. the two ther guys just looked at him. he felt sorry for them.

"no, really. what's up?" he asked. because, seriously by this time, every soul in this building-except for the security guards are supposed to be home. supposed to be home. but in sme, it wasnt being followed

"he said he is observing the boys", said one of the guys

these boys, these trainees. well, they are trainees. yunho's the main producer and being the workhorse that he is wont settle for just giving an effort. he will give everything. and he will also take everything.

"i need to know them individually in order to package them properly", yunho finally spoke

"so you  make them train up until late at night?"

"ive got deadlines", yunho said

"you make the deadlines, change them.", he replied. Honestly, he doesnt know why he's arguing with yunho. he doesnt really have anything to do with this matter. It's just Yunho is really fun to tease these past few weeks. He's always scary, always readt to fire people and stuff. He knows his hyung definitely needs rest. But no, the man LSM made him is this. He's become like a robot. not getting tired of working. And he also knows that his hyung is really over-doing it now. He's not just exhausting himself but the other people with him.

"when are you getting out?", yunho asked. one brow raised

"Hyung, you need to rest now. I mean a break. a vacation. You're out of your range now. Not very efficient." He knows that'll really make his hyung snap, telling him he's wrong, in front of other people, so he autimatically backed away.

"I'm just saying. And Im going now. Good night and good luck." and he went out of the room.

 

YUNHO'S POV

It's almost 3am. He is driving home just a few minutes away from sme building but it seems like he's been driving for hours. Changmin was right. He is way out of his limit now. He needs a break. Luckily its a friday, He's got the weekend. He's gonna go somewhere very far. This night he finally saw the possibility of the first package idea for the group. The making-everyone-okay-with-their-charisma-and-everything-plot. He also remembered that they may have a lead, The girl Park Chonsu mentioned. When he got home he checked his e-mail and found Park Chonsu's report. He passed it 6 minutes before the deadline he gave. tsk. that guy's such a crammer. Here's the report:

 

Girl's name: __________

Age: 25

Height:5'1"

Occupation: Architect, Interior designer

 

Apparently, this girl is, first of all, not a girl anymore. she's 25. she's short. She's not Korean, she came to Korea 7 months ago. She might have a bg in kpop. she might be familiar to kpop culture. She lives alone. No, she lives with a dog that she brought with her to Korea. A golden retriever. And she also lives in this same condo he does! This is the biggest surprise to him reading her profile. Then there goes the last line saying that she seems to have few friends compared to how she acted on the elevator. Chonsu said on the report that he expected the girl to have lots of friends because she acted like she's a really nice person. But she didnt. Okay. That's just a big let down. But whatever he's gonna sleep now.

 

The next morning. Saturday.

 

He called his secretary and told her he wont be going to office. He's taking Changmin's advice. Even just for this weekend. He went to the fridge to find that there's nothing there but water, energy drink, pasta that's more than a week old, and more food that he doesn't feel like eating. He dont want cereals. So he hit the shower instead then prepared to eat out. He went to the coffee shop at the ground floor of the Condo. He took a seat inside, then ordered breakfast and coffee. He was on his way to his unit when he saw a dog. That's definitely a golden retriever. He stopped walking and looked for its owner. It's a golden retriever, the same dog the girl has. Then the dog started barking at him. 

"What the hell's wrong with this." he said. He tried to ignore it but it's still barking at him.

"Shut up." A voice said right after he talked. He turned around to see where that came from just to see the woman he's been looking for.

"What?", he asked. Did she just told him to shut up? Nobody tells him to shut up. That's definitely her. She matched everything that's written at the report. She's really short. No wonder why Park called her a girl.

"I said shut up.", she said straight to my eyes, then she called the dog and cuddled it. Then she looked up again and said, "although i was talking to Nine", then she flashed a smile. Aha. That's that famous smile. It was such a sincere smile he was ready to forgive her. What did he just say? He wanted to laugh at himself for what the thought.

"Im sorry if he caused you any trouble" she said still smiling. She looks really cute. With a golden retriever, she even looked shorter. That dogs definitely stronger than her.

"No that's fine. Uhh, do you live here? First time Ive seen you here." he asked fishing for information

"Nope. Seven months. It's also the first time ive seen you here." she said.

"Ive lived here for years now, actually." he said.

The dog, named Nine, started walking away. He is really impolite. And he dosnt like Yunho.

"Are you Jung Yunho?", she asked while being slightly dragged by Nine.

"Yes. Yes I am."he said. So she knows him huh? he wanted to ask her if she was ________ but then she said it herself.

"Im _________. I never thought id really see you face to face. I even talked to you!" wow. she almost said that like a fan girl.

Then Nine really getting impatient.

"Okay, nice metting you then", she said then gave him a pat on the arm.

"By the way, you look old, I mean gorgeous. You look ugh.. nice. haha. yeah. bye!" then she let Nine drag her outside.

She just turned an okay conversation to an awkward one. haha. wait no he cant laugh about this. she just told him  he look old.

But she's funny and yeah, she could brighten up a day. She will be working iwth them for that MV. But for this weekend he's gonna rest.

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Okay. it's been a very very long time. I thought I wont be able to continue this anymore. Anyways. Im just gonna apologize for the long absence and announce that this is gonna be like a more that five, but less than ten chapters story. I dont know if there's gonna be a scene. I dont know if I can write that. i have the guts to imagine it it. But I dont think I can write it. Anyways, feedback. I need your comments. Whether you have something good or bad to say, ill accept it.