Family

University : A series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whispers filled and halls as ten figures walked through the halls of the admin building, people could only stare in awe and gush silently as the oblivious figures laughed and shared stories of their weekends. If anyone could describe how they looked right now, it would be family because just from one look, you would mistake them as siblings because of how tight knit they were and how good they all looked together. People knew how they always had each other's backs, despite their different courses and areas of interest.

 

The figures soon separated into the different buildings for their course : Joongki, Jihyo, Kwang Soo, Sechan, and Somin going into the arts building, while Jae Suk and Suk Jin go to the business administration building leaving Jongkook, Gary, and Haha to the music building. 

 

---

Somehow fate had brought them all together when all of them decided to run for a position in the university student government because of recommendations from the previous student leaders who were miraculously from the same three different courses. They had started out shy, only choosing to socialize with their friends but had soon realized that in order to smoothly run this student government, they had to set aside their differences and be brought together by the call to serve their fellow college students. With them running the government in one sem, most students have seen improvements and decided that it was one of the best semesters because of the events -school and charity- and the changes that they've implemented which helped student life become better and easier. Which was why, they were voted for once again to run the student government next year. 

 

This was most likely one of the reasons why their names were so well-known around the campus and their group was recognized as one of the most influencial and overpowered group in the whole university. But it wasn't only because of that, the members' different areas of interests and the sports they participated in were also quite active in school. Kim Jongkook's the captain of the soccer team with Joongki, Sechan, and Kwang Soo as s. While Jae Suk and Suk Jin are part of the newspaper publishing organization in school, and are the official emcees during school events. Jeon Somin meanwhile is the head cheerleader of the cheerleading team and a member of the dance organization. While, Song Jihyo was the captain of the track and field team and a member of the swimming team, who's actively participating in the competitions with other universities. Haha and Gary meanwhile was part of a school band, that was popular amongst the students, they usually performed during special events in school. 

---

 

The bell rang signalling that it was time for lunch, but as they exited the room one by one they smiled and laughed amusedly at two known students : Kwang Soo and Jihyo fighting like real life siblings with Somin, Sechan, and Joongki on the sides, keeping the bucket of paint away from them to try and lessen the mess they've already inflicted on themselves and specificially so that Jihyo wouldn't have the idea to dump the whole bucket of paint on Kwang Soo who's been trying to get on her nerves.

 

Today, their professor had allowed them to get their hands on paint because they were supposed to finally apply paint on their sketches on a canvas. It had started out tame of course with their usual hushed bickering but as soon as the professor had left them thirty minutes early because of an emergency meeting in the faculty, Kwang Soo had smeared some paint of his noona's cheek to show how irritated he was. And of course, Jihyo being Jihyo had met him step-by-step but as always, five steps ahead of her dongsaeng. The paint way continued on as they did their task, making Somin, Sechan, and Joongki sigh from where they were seated beside the two bickering persons.

 

By now, Jihyo had smears of paint on her cheeks, hair, and hands while the same could be said for Kwang Soo, he had some drops of paint on his shirt compared to Jihyo's shirt which was squeaky clean. Too show how unhappy he was with the situation, he had tackled his Jihyo noona down on a table while she pulled on his hair trying to get even while the three of their friends watch them from the side laughing at them and shaking their heads. A few minutes later and Jihyo's managed to appease her dongsaeng, the two of them laughing as they grab their bags and run out of the classroom being chased after by three figures. 

 

"Last one out of the classroom is the ugliest!" Jihyo's shout echoed in the empty classroom with Kwang Soo running after her out the door

 

"Yah! Noona!" Joongki shouts after her 
 

"Unnie! How could you!" Somin runs out too

 

"YAH! You guys left me!" Sechan yells as he catches up to them

 

"Well, you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter