We meet again

Full moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since that night, when you left me under the light of the full moon. I have never forgotten you, even though you told me to wash off the memories I had with you. No one can fulfill my happiness, it was only just a smile and laughter that I needed to cover my real longing for you.

 

Everyone is curious about you when you were mine. Guess they were surprised about me dating, knowing well that I am not interested with it as they say. Which was true, before I met you and gave me happiness to my life. No one around me gave the same amount of feelings you have provided. No one made me feel unexpected emotions but you. 

 

Here I am, standing so tall infront of the crowd after fighting my way to come this far. I have become a doctor, just what I dream of. I meet tons of people in the way to succeed this dream. Some tried to bring back those feelings you brought out within me, but they failed. They are not you, that's why.

 

We are both strangers now. Not seeing each other and never heard each others' voice, which I missed. Missing the way you hum a song just so I can calm down whenever I feel down, it gets me into sleep that I always wanted to.

 

"How are you by the way? I see your doing great the way you stand infront of me." I said to you. I saw you in the bench of the forest, where we always meet. 

 

"Same to you, Irene." You replied with that gaze of yours that always makes me feel weak. "Look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter