Choose, This or Love, Bae(by)?

Dared To Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Irene, this or that?” Joy asked, smirking.

 

 

 

“Why are we playing this game again?” Irene interjected, frowning. She doesn't like the idea Joy had stupidly come up with, once again. They were playing the 'This or That' with a twist to waste some time. Basically, all they had to do was to pick which dare they would like to do. At first, Irene thought the game was harmless with innocent doable dares to choose from, but eventually the game took a 180° turn. The dares became more and more difficult to do.

 

 

 

“Because I'm bored and my girlfriend wasn't here, so I had no one to annoy but the both of you” Joy answered nonchalantly, looking at Irene and Solar. The raven rolled her eyes while Solar shrugged, down to every challenge thrown at her. Irene was the only cautious one of the group. She only joined, so she won't be labeled as killjoy.

 

 

 

“Fine. What are the choices?” Irene sighed, succumbing to the devil called Joy. Joy grinned wickedly that sent chills down the raven's spine. Irene got a feeling that she's going to regret her decision.

 

 

 

“You see those group of people, Rene?” Joy pointed to a group of girls chilling under the tree on their right. Irene turned her head and gasp lightly. She looked at Joy, eyes warning. Under the trees were the group of Kang Seulgi, Irene's long time crush.

 

 

 

The girl is quite popular around their campus with a lot of girl admirers. Standing at around 5'11 with a toned physique gained from training and basketball. Beautiful brown monolid eyes, perfectly shaped brows, soft lips, perfect nose and jaw and slightly tanned skin. She's also a smart architecture student who was always on the Dean's Lister.

 

 

 

She looked once again but immediately turn her gaze when her stare was caught by none other than Kang Seulgi herself.

 

 

 

“I heard they were playing a championship game later in the afternoon and would you look at that! It's our vacant time! We'll watch and here are your choices, say this line during the game” Joy gave her a piece of paper. Irene and Solar read the line and her eyes suddenly widened in disbelief while Solar snickered. “Another choice is to give Seulgi a bottle of water and wipe her sweat” Joy continued, smiling evilly. Irene felt like hyperventilating.

 

 

 

“What the ?! Those choices aren't even choices!” She exclaimed, loudly.

 

 

 

“Like I said, this or that or... you can give-gift your precious P150k RGB set-up to me” Irene raised her brows. She knows that this friend of hers has an ultra mega plan. Irene and her friends are taking software engineering as their course.

 

 

 

The trio also likes gaming so a good PC build is necessary. The one joy was talking about was Irene's definition of perfect PC build. It has a strong processor, best GPU, big ram, SSD, basically all the best components a gaming computer could have. Irene spent a lot of time researching for the perfect parts and of course money. Even though money was never an issue for Irene since her parents owns a computer and software company, hence Irene's fascination on computers and programming. But still, it was Irene's monthly allowance that she saved up for almost 5 months in order to buy those parts. She doesn't want to ask her parents for more money when she can save instead.

 

 

 

“I'd rather kill you instead” Irene deadpanned. “I know you've been eyeing my build lately.” Joy laughed, shrugging.shru

 

 

 

“Okay, fine.”

 

 

 

 

Vacant time started and never in her entire time would Irene detest her favorite time in her schedule. The raven contemplated if she would just hide from Joy and Solar until the game was over, but she doubts that her evil friends would just let her get away. Looking at herself in the mirror, she went back to her apartment, accompanied by Joy and Solar of course, to refresh herself from haggardness. If she was going to get embarrassed later, at least she's pretty. Logic.

 

 

 

She applied a simple make-up, just some powder, slight blush and lipstick. She changed her white shirt and jeans into a simple purple dress and white converse. Sighing, she went out of her room where Joy and Solar were lounging. Both of her friends looked at her and whistled.

 

 

 

“Wow, you're not that ready ha” Solar teased. Irene rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

“Yieee, you're super well-prepared for your crush. Hope all” Joy teased, chuckling. Irene glared at her. “Anyway, let's go so we can get good seats”

 

 

 

 

The trio proceed to the gym where the game will be held. Right at the entrance, they were given long yellow balloons each for cheering. When they went inside, a lot of students and on lookers from both teams were already there. Luckily, the trio found a seat on the second row of the bleachers. It was the right spot. Not too low to watch and the possibility of getting hit by the ball and not to high that you can't see the players or the game clearly.

 

 

 

They waited for at least 15 minutes before the game starts. The crowd cheered when the players finally went out. It was blue vs. yellow.

 

 

 

“Dang, Seulgi is really hot” she heard a girl beside her squealed.

 

 

 

It was true. Her jersey uniform really suited her well. She was wearing a yellow uniform with black knee support on both her knees, black socks and white basketball shoes. Her hair was in a ponytail so her beautiful handsome features were visible.

 

 

 

“Go Bears! Go Bears! Go! Go! B.E.A.R.S, Go Bears!” The crowd cheered.

 

 

 

The game started and not even a minute later, Seulgi scored her first 3 points. She high-fived some of her teammates and ran towards the other side of the court. After that, the score points are continuous with Seulgi scoring another 3 points. Everyone was wilding on their bleachers. Some people were standing up while waving the yellow balloons.

 

 

 

The ball now was on the other team when one of Seulgi's teammate steal the ball, so they ran to the other side. Seulgi's teammate dribbled the ball close to where Seulgi is and immediately pass it to her. The monolid successfully catch the ball. She dribbled to where the three point arc were and when she was about to shoot it, the enemy's player suddenly jumped and hit her with her elbow.

 

 

 

“Oh” Irene whispered when she saw Seulgi fell on the floor.

 

 

 

The referee called a foul on one of the enemy's players and gave Seulgi three free throws. Everyone cheered for the free throw. Seulgi bounced the ball twice on the floor before bending her knees a little and shooting the ball. Everyone cheered when the ball got in the ring. She still got two more. The referee gave her the ball once again. Seulgi look around for a bit before taking a deep breath and shoot the ball, and it went it, and the third one after that.

 

 

 

The other team asked for a timeout. Seulgi and her teammates walked back to their bench. The crowd also became quite saving their voices once the timeout buzzer buzzed once again. Irene bit her lips contemplating if it was the right time to shout the line. She watched Seulgi wiping her sweat while talking to her teammates.

 

 

 

She looked at her friends, and they were looking at her anticipating. Furthermore, she wanted nothing but to kill Joy who made this stupid game in the first place. Gathering her courage, she stood up and shouted.

 

 

 

“Nice one, baby! Go Kang Seulgi! My jersey number 20 MVP!” Irene shouted with all her might partnered with a wave of her yellow balloon. Her cheeks turned tomato red after gaining so much attention including, Kang Seulgi. Irene wanted the ground to just swallow her right now at the very moment. Joy and Solar's mouth drop of how bold Irene was right now even though they did have something to do w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter