Fin

Everyone gets to the point
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Third's Person POV]

 

 

 

"Babe? Baby? Darling? Princess? Grumpy cat?-"

 

"Yah, how often should I tell you that you shouldn't call me grumpy cat Lisa"

Jennie finally turned around and said something after she ignored her girlfriend which was calling her different nicknames.

 

"I had to call you that since you wouldn’t answer me back"

Lisa said with a chuckle she made when she saw her girlfriend pouting with this nickname.

 

"I'm busy babe, I have to write this essay until tomorrow"

Jennie said now looking back to her still almost empty sheet of paper.

 

"I know but, why did I had to come over if you ignore me the whole time and have to write something important for the university?"

Lisa said slightly annoyed since she ditched her best friend who asked her to help her move to her new apartment to spend time with her girlfriend.

 

She thought it was important since they rarely spend time together because Lisa is busy with her dance competition and Jennie had a competition in academics and has some schoolwork to repeat.

Jennie turned around a second time and also had an annoying facial expression now

 

"Is it so bad to be with your girlfriend? I said when I'm ready I have time for you but now shut up and let me finish"

 

"You tell me to shut up? Are you for real, I ditched Chaeyoung for you and now she had to ask someone else who will help her with her apartment"

Lisa said back looking directly into Jennie's eyes.

 

"As if you are the only friend Chaeyoung has" Jennie snorted

 

"No but I promised her now I ditched her for nothing important"

As Lisa said it she would want to take it back since Jennie's expression almost screamed anger.

Lisa didn't mean it that way but she just feels guilty for her best friend.

 

"So now I'm not important to you, is it that? Then go to Chaeyoung, I don’t need you"

Jennie said and turned around and start writing.

 

"Jennie"

Lisa said with a soft voice but when she got nothing to expect a cold shoulder she sighs and went out of Jennie's room.

 

When Lisa got out of the room, Jennie stopped writing and crossed her arms

 

"Wow she really left"

Jennie said to herself with a disappointed voice.

 

 

Jennie and Lisa are for a year in a relationship and until four weeks everything went perfect for the two. They had no difficulties like their parents wouldn't accept them or an ex who wants to take revenge but since Lisa is the new Leader from her dance group, Jennie thought she needed also something since she didn’t want to be the one waiting all the time for her girlfriend.

 

She always could ask a friend but then she got the chance to get into an academics club and since then they could rarely go on a date or sleepover at each other's apartment.

Nobody from the two said something but Jennie noticed that they fight more and that Lisa distant herself more from her.

 

Jennie wants to trust her but she always has nightmares where her girlfriend would cheat on her with some girl from her dance group.

She told her best friend Jisoo from those nightmares but she said it would be ridiculous since Lisa is one of the rare kind girls on earth which was actually true.

So the only opportunity Jennie saw was keeping an eye on her girlfriend without her notice.

 

So now 20 minutes after the fight Jennie couldn’t concentrate for a bit, and thought about the fight again and felt guilty since she told Lisa to just go and she wouldn't want to stay it like that so she reached for her phone and tried calling her but without a win. She also wrote some massages

 

'Lisa, I'm sorry'

 

'Baby we should talk and make up'

 

'Please don’t ignore me'.

 

After the fifth message, she just let it and sigh.

Right after an idea came her and she called Chaeyoung, Lisa's best friend.

 

"Hey Jennie what's up?"

 

"Hey Chae, is Lisa with you?"

 

"Ehh no, I thought she is with you, she ditched me forgot?"

 

"Oh yeah sorry about that"

 

"No pressure I asked someone else"

 

"Oh okay….." "So what happened?"

 

"We fought"

 

"Okay great I don’t need to hear more. Lisa told me that you guys fight more and more"

 

"Did she tell you why we fight?"

 

"She thought that you both just have too much stress and you relieve it on each other"

 

"Yeah you could say that"

Jennie said in a small voice

 

"However thank Chae and please if you reach her, tell her that she should call me"

 

"I'll do that, bye Jen"

 

"Bye"

 

After the call Jennie tried to calm herself down.

She doesn't know why but she is afraid that Lisa went to a club, drank too

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter