Purple is my favorite.

Purple is my favorite.

Throughout the years of being in one girl group like Twice, Dahyun learned to adjust to certain things.
It comes with being in Nations girl group number one. But all the other girls learned to adapt themselves during the years too.
The only thing that Dahyun couldn't shake of was her need to steal clothes that weren't hers at all. So it was not uncommon for the other girls to see Dahyun in clothes that aren't hers.
After a while, they stopped complaining and pointing out the obvious and let her just be.

It was another typical day off for the girls.
As typical as it can get, but they still made the best out of their free day.
No hectic schedules, no filming, no photoshoots, just laying around the dorm, doing nothing.

Nayeon woke up pretty late for her standards. When she looked at the time on her phone, her eyes widened. It was already 9:30 in the morning.
She never woke up this late. She quickly jumped out of her bed, finding all the other beds empty.
Her eyes wandered around the room to find her glasses without success.
She crept her way out of the room to the kitchen, where she heard voices. Hopefully, someone else of the girls found her glasses there.

She peeked inside the kitchen, only making out blurred shapes of maybe two or three members.
"Good morning, has one of you seen my glasses?" she spoke, hopefully getting the attention of one of the blurred figures.
Judging by the laughter that followed, Jihyo, Dahyun, and Mina were the ones in the kitchen.

"Dahyun-ah, look if her glasses are in the fridge again." Jihyo instructed the younger one while Nayeon took the seat beside Mina, who guided her with her hands.
Dahyun, upon opening the door of the fridge, found one pair of glasses. Suppressing her laugh, she handed the pair to the girl in question.

Nayeon, who took them and immediately placed them on her nose, let out a deep breath.
"Ah, finally." she took a look around. Her eyes finally landed on Dahyun or, more specifically, what she was wearing.
"Hey, that's my sweater. I thought I lost it." Nayeon pointed at Dahyun, who was munching on a CocoPie.

Dahyun, who realized all eyes were on her, slowly stopped eating.
She looked down at herself and realized that, indeed, she was wearing a sweater that belonged to their oldest.
It was a lavender-colored hoodie. She remembers that she found it in the bathroom after she took a shower.
She recalled that it felt super soft, so she had to put it on. Now she still thought that it was super soft, but the older sounded like she wanted it back.

"Do you want it back, Unnie? Dahyun asked, hoping she would say no so she could stay longer in this cozy sweater that smelled just like Nayeon.
"Nah, you can keep it for now. I just thought I lost it. Good to know it's still here." the brunette said while sending Dahyun a wink.

Mina and Jihyo looked at each other. The leader raising her shoulders, mimicking Mina, who also had no idea what they just witnessed.
They both looked at Dahyun, who was smiling from ear to ear, nuzzling her nose deeper into the fabric of the hoodie.
They averted their eyes to Nayeon, who was looking at Dahyun with dreamy eyes.

"Um, I think I heard Sana shouting. Mind joining me, Mina. I think she needs both of us." Jihyo tried to get them away as smoothly as possible.
"Huh, I didn't hear..."
"No, I'm pretty sure she yelled. Come on, let's go."
The leader grabbed the Japanese woman by her shoulder to shove her out of the kitchen.

Nayeon and Dahyun looked at the leaving duo puzzled.
"Did you hear anything?" Nayeon asked the younger one.
"No, but maybe they heard something."
"You want some breakfast, Unnie?" Dahyun asked, already turning to the stove.
"Ah, yeah, that would be lovely." she watched as the younger got into work.
She observed every movement with a slight smile on her face.

"It looks good on you." Nayeon said after some time, interrupting the silence.
"Huh, what?" the younger turned around to look at the older woman.
"The hoodie, my hoodie." she clarified.
Nayeon could feel the heat rising to her cheeks, so she averted her gaze to the window.
"Oh, uhm, thanks. It feels really cozy. I like it a lot." Dahyun had to control her own heat.
She again looked at the hoodie, then at Nayeon, who averted her gaze back to the younger.
Both looked at each other and started to smile.