Passing the phone to

Incorrect DreamCatcher

*Passing the phone to*

Gahyeon: I'm passing the phone to the person who's dragged me to this because she doesn't want to be threatened by a water gun... *gives the phone to Dami*

Dami: I'm passing the phone to the person who I never expect to threatened me with the water gun and I was not scared of the water gun. You know what I mean. *gives the phone to Handong*

Handong: I'm passing the phone to the person I share this tiktok with. *gives phone to Yoohyeon*

Yoohyeon: *whispers* I'm passing the phone to the person who's smile is brighter than the sun but she knows it anyway. *get to her original volume* Sup! passing the phone to our leader who takes care of us so much! *gives phone to Minji*

Minji: *confused but smiling* I'm passing... *looks at Siyeon and SuA* it to the iest member.

Siyeon: *pointing at herself*

Minji: *gave SuA the phone* 

SuA: Yow! Passing the phone to the person who think she's ier than me. *whispers* only in bed. *winks* 

Siyeon: *blushing and glaring at Bora* I heard that! I definitely heard that! I'm passing the phone to me and SuA's adopted kid. *gives phone to Gahyeon*

Gahyeon: *pouting* I'm already an adult!

Other members: *nodding while being proud at Gahyeon*