Happy birthday, Chaeyoung!

Happy birthday, Chaeyoung!

There's someone knocking loudly at Chaeyoung's door and it made her go under her blanket and cover hear ears with her pillow. But it didn't helped at all, she could still hear the loud knock that's completely interrupting her sweet sleep.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung groaned as she removed the blanket from her head and glared at her door. 

 

 

 

"I swear.. if this is just Dahyun unnie asking for another nonsense thing again!" she grumpily jumped out of her bed, muttering under her breath. 

 

 

 

"Dahyun unnie-" she stopped whatever she was about to say as she stared with wide eyes at the person who's on her door. 

 

 

 

"Mina unnie!" Chaeyoung quickly fixed her bed nest hair and tried to remove whatever unnecessary dirt were on her face, or maybe a leftover drool on her lips. "W-what are you doing here? It's still so early" 

 

 

 

"Well.." Mina smiled and got something from the table outside. She held out a birthday cake in front of Chaeyoung. "I just wanna greet you first. Happy birthday, my Chaeyoung!" 

 

 

 

"Ohh, Mina unnie~~" she can't hide her smile anymore, it's like her being grumpy because her sleep was disturbed is already magically gone. All because of Mina. "Come inside. Let me get this" 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung placed the cake on her table, of course, her Mina unnie knew her well. She picked a Strawberry cake with a HAPPY BIRTHDAY candles on it. She was smiling from ear to ear as she stared at it. 

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung, I'm sorry for waking you up this early. I know you're tired but.. I just really want to greet you uh, personally" 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung sat beside Mina on her bed and smiled at her. "It's okay, Mina unnie. I won't really mind if it's you who's waking me up" 

 

 

 

They both chuckled only to be surprised to see Dahyun by the door, squinting her eyes at Chaeyoung. 

 

 

 

"Really, Chaeng? If it's Mina unnie, it's fine. But I bet if that was me you're already raging like a tiger now!" Dahyun crossed her arms. "See Mina unnie? That's why I told you that you should be the one to wake this kid up" 

 

 

 

"Hey! I'm not a kid anymore. I'm twenty-two!" 

 

 

 

"Still!" 

 

 

 

"Alright, stop bickering you two" Mina laughed because they were so cute. 

 

 

 

"Alright, I'll go now and let you two have some alone time" Dahyun left them with a teasing smile. 

 

 

 

"So... what's your plan for today, birthday girl?" Mina asked. 

 

 

 

"Honestly Mina unnie, I still don't know. I haven't check our schedule yet" 

 

 

 

"Oh. Right. We're so busy these days because of our comeback. That's so unfortunate because we couldn't have at least a little time to celebrate your birthday" Mina sighed. 

 

 

 

"It's okay, Mina unnie. You're already here, and I'll be spending the whole day with you. I mean, with our members too. That'll be enough for me" Chaeyoung laughed and hugged Mina by her waist. "If I have a little time, maybe I'll do a short Vlive" 

 

 

 

They hang out for a bit, Chaeyoung was showing Mina some of Justin Bieber's concert clip. Until they heard Chaeyoung's stomach growl. 

 

 

 

"Someone's hungry" Mina laughed. "Come on, let's eat your cake" 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry for that I haven't eaten anything yet since last night" she smiled shyly. "Wait for me here Mina unnie. I'll just get some plates and a knife to slice it" 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung went out of her room and went to their dorms kitchen. She saw Dahyun and Tzuyu there, already eating their breakfast. They are now ready to go for their today's practice. 

 

 

 

"Happy birthday, Chaeng!" Tzuyu greeted. 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung smiled at her and tapped her shoulder. "Thanks, Tzuyu!" 

 

 

 

She then proceeded on getting the knife and plates but stopped when she thought of an idea. 

 

 

 

"So, Mina unnie brought me a cake.. do you guys want some?" 

 

 

 

"I'm on a diet but.." Dahyun hesitated a little but surrendered eventually. "It's your birthday so yes! I want cake" 

 

 

 

"Okay, me too" Tzuyu added. 

 

 

 

"Alright, wait. I'll just call Mina unnie and bring the cake out" 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung went back to her room but she noticed a pouty Mina on her bed. Her brows furrowed as Mina looked at her, she doesn't even know what face she's making. 

 

 

 

"Have you seen this?" Mina asked immediately as she faced her phone towards Chaeyoung. 

 

 

 

"What's that?" Chaeyoung get the phone from Mina and as soon as she saw what it is. gone dry. 

 

 

 

"Happy birthday my homie, friend, sister.." she looked at Mina once she heard her reciting the exact words captioned on the photo. ".. my love" those words were uttered with great emphasis. 

 

 

 

"Mina unnie.." she cleared . 

 

 

 

"So, technically.. it wasn't me who greeted you first" Mina crossed her arms, still pouting as she looked away from Chaeyoung. 

 

 

 

She was so cute on Chaeyoung's eyes that she couldn't help but to pull her up and hug her tight. Mina's arms were just hanging on her side, clearly stating that she's upset or rather.. jealous. As she isn't even hugging Chaeyoung back. 

 

 

 

"Oh, Mina unnie.. what do I do with you when you're so cute like this?" Chaeyoung burrow her face on Mina's neck as she smiled widely, stealing a little kiss on it. 

 

 

 

"Hey, Chaeyoung!" 

 

 

 

"Why?" she chuckled as she faced Mina again. "You're making my heart feel so giddy, it's gonna combust. I had to do it, I'm sorry" 

 

 

 

"Whatever!" Mina rolled her eyes at her. "MY LOVE!"

 

 

 

Chaeyoung can't help but to laugh now. Jealous Mina is always the cutest. She won't trade anything for this sight. 

 

 

 

"Look Mina unnie, when you came I just woke up right? You've seen it, I just literally got out from bed. So.." Chaeyoung held Mina's both hands. "it means, I haven't seen it yet. Nor a single greeting from anyone. Technically, Mina unnie you were the first to greet me. Again. For how many years now" 

 

 

 

Mina looked at her, biting the inside of her cheeks. Trying to hide her smile. "Hm, really?" 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung nodded her head quickly. "Yes! So don't be upset or.. jealous" 

 

 

 

"I'm not jealous!" 

 

 

 

"That's what jealous people always say" Chaeyoung chuckled. "And Somi is just my friend, okay? You know it, since Sixteen era, she's literally my bestfriend. My sister even, so you don't need to worry that much because of our closeness. Okay?" 

 

 

 

"What about me, Chaeng? What am I to you? A sister, too?" 

 

 

 

"Of course not! You're.." she caressed Mina's cheek as she stared into her eyes. "You're the one I love. The one I'd gladly take all the risk just to be with"

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung.." Mina smiled at her while softly caressing her arms. "I think it's time for your birthday kiss" 

 

 

 

Mina closed the gap between them and planted a soft kiss on Chaeyoung's lips. Until Chaeyoung started moving and Mina had no choice but to follow that beautiful rhythm. It was one sweet passionate kiss, a kiss they've always been sharing with each other but feels different that day. 

 

 

 

Maybe, it's because its a special day for Chaeyoung. Maybe because.. it's her birthday. 

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung! Where's the cake? It's taking so long!" 

 

 

 

The both of them stopped kissing and laughed as they pressed their forehead unto each other. Dahyun was already looking for the cake and Chaeyoung could only shook her head. 

 

 

 

"Come on, let's bring the cake outside now before Dahyun barged in your room again" 

 

 

 

"Right. Let's go" Chaeyoung held the cake as they go out. "Thank you again, Mina unnie. You always make my special days extra special. 

 

 

 

"You're always welcome. I'd gladly do it every year until you want me to do it" Mina smiled at her.

 

 

 

"Of course I want that!" 

 

 

 

"I know. And I have no plans on stopping doing it too. Again, happy birthday my Chaeyoung"