fin.

favorite sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the heavy doors of the rooftop entrance didn't stop seungwan from executing her plan. she called sooyoung over to help her open them while she carried a basket full of sweets and all of joohyun's favorite.

strawberries, milk, sandwiches, macarons 

seungwan mentally counted the items inside the purple basket.

oh my god. teokbokki.

she couldn't believe herself for forgetting joohyun's number one favorite food. she face-palmed herself and chuckled.

"can you buy me some teokbokki soo?" she asked her taller friend, who nodded without any hesitation, very not her. this creeped seungwan but handed her a bill anyway.

sooyoung knew this was very important for both girls, so she kept her usual hesitations and complaints at bay. she left the rooftop with seungwan still pacing, internally panicking to herself.

"i should've made this purple since it's her favorite," seungwan sighed, groaning at how the setup still looked messy and not the way she wanted it to be.

she felt a touch on her shoulder which prompted her to stop her inner battle.

"don't worry about the colors wan, you know damn well joohyun unni would appreciate anything you do for her. she'll love this, i promise you." seungwan stared at the smile on her friend's face.

"seul? where's soo?" she asked, her worries dissipating as she saw seulgi's bear like features. seulgi handed her the teokbokki box.

"she handed me this. she's fetching hyun." the excitement was evident on her voice and it made seungwan smile brightly.

"why do you sound more excited than me?" she cocked her eyebrows at the other girl who was smiling so brightly, it was actually starting to terrify her.

"joohyun haven't left her bed in so long and you both haven't gone outside for so long," she squealed. "so excited for the both of you!" 

she could feel the thrill laced in seulgi's voice and it somehow made her giddy as well. she just hopes everything goes the way she planned.

seungwan could feel the cool breeze of the wind against her skin and it lessened the amount of nervousness she felt. she didn't even know why she was nervous in the first place, it was just joohyun for 's sake and they've been together for almost 8 years now. 

but that's the problem, it's joohyun, the girl she fell in love with in 10th grade and the one who hasn't left her mind ever since. 

it's joohyun, the joohyun who always managed to make her feel serene and tense at the same time.

before her thoughts could go further, the big doors leading to the rooftop opened and seungwan held her breath.

it was joohyun and she looked beautiful as ever. 

sooyoung was behind her, carefully pushing her wheelchair. she smiled at seungwan as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter