Skincare Routine

Skincare Routine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one of those nights where he was privileged enough to be graced by his girlfriend's presence as she was having a busy schedule - filming a movie, drama and variety show all in one. Of course he had admired her for working so hard, but deep inside he's also worried for her as well. Especially a while ago when Jihyo had turn up at his door looking a little more pale than usual and she looked even smaller in her baggy shirt with a backpack slung on her shoulder. Sighing from where he's standing from the counter watching her as she washes the dishes and wishes that she'd finish shooting soon so he could feed her more food. Well, he had tried a while ago to put a lot on her plate but she had reprimanded him and reminded him again that she shouldn't overeat because she had to look supper skinny for her role. He simply lets it go and decides that after filming her drama and movies, he's going to let her eat anything she wants but of course, he'd also feed her healthy food if he had a say in this. 

 

Jihyo glances over at where Jongkook was standing by the counter spaced out. She breaks his train of thought when she stands in front of him, grabs his hand, and places half an apple on it. 

 

"Eat up oppa!" she says cheerfully and he forgets his worries for now as he bites into it and ushers her to the couch to watch television with him. 

---

They decide to watch Mad Max: Fury Road because they both were in the mood for action movies, when he suddenly asks "Oh Jihyo yah, isn't he your dream guy?Tom Hardy was it?" 

 

"Ah oppa! How many times do I have to keep telling you that he's just a substitute for you on national television? I can't go around screaming your name out when they ask me who's my ideal type right? "

 

"arasseo Jihyo-yah, so who's your dream guy?" 

 

"Jongkook oppa is my dream guy! You're my dream guy ahjussi!" she shoots an aegyo at him and he laughs out for two reasons : a) she's mostl likely cringing inside and b) he found it so damn adorable. Satisfied with her answer, he wraps an arm around her shoulder pulling her towards him and presses a kiss on her temple before they settle comfortably back into the couch to watch the film. Of course with the occassional laughter, stolen kisses, half-hearted arguments, and hushed converstations. 

 

After they finish the film, Jihyo stands up to throw the remnants on the apple and comes back to stand in front of him with her backpack strapped on to her as she says "it's time oppa" 

 

"wae? what do you mean?" he looks up at her confused but still stands up anyways as she tugs on his hand. 

 

She crinkles her nose cutely at him - too cute in his opinion- and pinches his side " did you forget already? you promised me last time that I'll do your skincare routine AND if you like it, I'll keep doing so whenever I'm here to stay for the night"

 

"Oh, you meant that"

 

It was an agreement that they had because she had watched some youtube videos with the girlfriends doing their boyfriends skincare routine and she found it cute so she had asked him if she could do that too. He of course initially had refused, but when she had started shooting aegyo at him, his defenses crumbled and he found himself agreeing to her because the other cast members would catch on to their conversation if he doesn't end it immediately. 

 

"Arasseo" he complies and she beams up at him before pulling him as she hopped her way towards his bedroom. 

 

"wait here oppa" she tells him as she goes into his bathroom with her set of clothes for the night. With the door clicking with a lock, he decides to also get changed for the night, few minutes later, the bathroom door opens and she calls out "Kim Jongkook come here!" 

 

He chuckles as he walks towards the bathroom and she pulls him in when he just looks at her questioningly "oppa! brush your teeth with me silly!" she laughs and he grabs his toothbrush with toothpaste already from her hand reaching out to him. They brush their teeth in silence, with the occassional bumping into Jihyo accident which caused her to get mad and grab at his hair while he apologizes. 

 

Just as he was planning to wash his face, her hand immediately stops him from doing so

 

"what do you think you're doing?"

 

"uh washing my face?" 

 

"no no no, when I meant skincare routine, I meant the whole thing so don't even try to do anything to that handsome face"

 

"handsome?" he squeaks

 

"ne, this handsome face" she beams at him brightly and he snorts

 

She wordlessly goes out of the bathroom and immediately comes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter