"Don't spend all the money on banana milk!"

You took my phone!

"Kajima, Jebal," Se Hyun pleaded as he held her wrist, "Jebal, what about the band? What are we supposed to do without a vocalist! Jiri!"

"Mianhe, Dongsun," she kept her voice firm and emotionless, "but I can't stay anymore." With that, Mi Eun lightly tugged away her wrist as she walked away with a poker face. Se Hyun was left standing alone, his hand still stretched out in the position he had when he held on to her wrist. Mi Eun kept on walking away, as slowly a very small tear was threatening to fall from her eyes. "Mianhe."

"And CUT!" The director called, "Se Hyun and Mi Eun you guys did good for the scene! That's it for today's shooting!"

"Kamsamnida!" Se Hyun and Mi Eun hollered back to the director as they bowed. The crew and actors all started to give each other praises such as "Good work today," and "You did well today!" along with exchanges of thanks.

"Mi Eun Noona!" Se Hyun called her as he jogged over to her from the other side of the set, "You did good today!"

"You too Se Hyun Sunbae," she smiled back to him at the compliment, "but you don't have to call me Noona, we're only a couple months apart. Besides, your also my Sunbae in this field of work."

"Well then I'll stop calling you Noona if you stop calling me Sunbae. It makes me feel old," he joked with her.

"Arraso, Se Hyun-ssi. How do you think I feel being called Noona then?" At that they both laughed, until Mi Eun's phone rang from her bag. "Ah, I have to get back to training," Mi Eun sighed.

"See you at the next shoot then Mi Eun-ssi." They bid their farewells as Mi Eun walked over to her bag to grab her phone.

"Yoboseyo?" she talked into the phone as she held it in one hand while in the other picked up her hand bag. "Ah, neh I'll head back soon after changing out of costume. Neh."

At SM Ent. Building

After finishing up with practice, Taemin was walking through one of the company halls heading out to get snacks for the members. It was his turn to go out and buy some snacks since he had lost in Rock-Paper-Scissors to his hyungs.

"Ah, I'm so tired. Why did I listen to Jonghyun hyung and choose rock, he stinks at Rock-Paper-Scissors anyway!" Taemin said aloud to himself frustrated. Right then he received a text from Key:

To: SHINee's Maknae

Hey, don't spend all the money we gave you on banana milk please!

From: Key Umma

"Ah, I probably would've done that..."

Indeed he probably would and most likely will. He continued to walk out while still holding his phone without watching where he going, while another person was walking in the same direction carrying a script they were vigorously reading as they weren't paying attention to where they were going either. If only one of the two had looked up to see if there was anyone else in the hall, but alas both were in their own world and were about to crash.