[ Endd ]

Unrequited
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They had just finished shooting for another Andar campaign that was supposed to be released in a few months. Every shoot they had, it was always a different pair and this time it was Wheein and Hyejin, and Byulyi and Yongsun. 
 

“So are we getting food?” Hyejin asked as everyone packed their things, ready to leave set.


“I’m starving so yes” Byulyi replied
 

“Well she’s my ride so I guess I don’t have a choice” Yongsun answered pointing at Byulyi. Meanwhile, Wheein kept silent as she busied herself with her phone.
 

“What about you Wheein-ah?” 
 

“I think I’ll pass. Sorry guys” she said as she shot a glance at Hyejin who only shrugged. She was feeling bitter about the photo shoot. She wasn’t supposed to but she couldn’t really control how she felt towards their leader. 
 

It had been a few months since she accepted her feelings for her and it hadn’t relented one bit. She also realized that it was the reason why none of the guys who tried to talk to her had no chance of scoring a date with her. 


There had been a few shoots where she had been paired with Yongsun but none of those came close to how natural the older woman acted whenever she was with Byulyi or Hyejin and this frustrated her to no end. She just didn’t know how to get closer to Yongsun because even with all her efforts, it was still awkward as hell whenever it was only the two of them. 


But it wasn’t always like that. She liked to reminisce back to the time when they were perfectly fine but she always wondered what shifted, when, and why. She tried to nitpick the times in between because there were moments when she’d try to blame herself for whatever happened to their relationship but she just couldn’t figure it out.


“Are you okay?” A voice pulled her out of her thoughts only to find the leader in front of her, making her look up from her phone.
 

“I’m fine, why?”
 

“Nothing, you’ve been a little quiet today so I thought I’d check up on you” 
 

“I’m just tired. Thanks though.” Just then, her manager had texted her saying that the car was ready for her. She grabbed her stuff and her jacket, “I’ll go ahead guys. Have fun and don’t drink too much!” She said leaving the room, but not before giving Byulyi and Hyejin hugs and the biggest smile she could muster just to let them know she was okay. She finally headed towards the door, spotting Yongsun next to it. She only gave her a nod and a small smile as they didn’t really hug which crushed her. She barely got to hug Yongsun. It was mostly when they would play around on stage or on shows and she wanted to change that badly.
 

Once she got to the parking lot, she spotted her manager next to the van with the door already opened for her. Just as she got in, she noticed the lightness of her pocket which she was sure she put her phone in. After rummaging through her things, she decided to go back for it, hoping she only left it in the dressing room.


As the elevator opened, she was met by Byulyi who already had her phone in hand. “Yongsun unnie told me to give this to you. Good night Wheein-ah, take care!” she said as she ruffled Wheein’s hair before stepping back to let the doors close. 
 

She made her way back to the passengers seat, where her manager started driving after making sure that she had everything with her. As she relaxed on her seat, she finally unlocked her phone to check for any notifications. Her eyes suddenly grew wide, gasping loudly, causing her manager to step on the breaks all of a sudden.


“What?” her manager asked worriedly
 

“Oh, uh, nothing. Sorry unnie” she acted calmly, not wanting to startle her manager any more. She was trying to compose herself despite finding out that the last thing opened on her phone was her conversation with her best friend calming her down and telling her to just confess to Yongsun already.


That night she went to bed after finishing a pack of beer, hoping the leader, or anyone in that case, did not see anything.

 

 

 

It was Wheein’s comeback and she was overjoyed, excited, and anxious all at once. Her album had just dropped and she was content with all the love it was receiving. She was satisfied with the fans acknowledgement of giving them what they wanted from her and that was all the motivation she needed. 


Her members and numerous of her friends ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter