This early morning

This early morning

 

Notes: First attempt. Not proofread/edited. Just for fun. I accept constructive criticisms and suggestions. English not my first language. And lastly, kinda forced myself to publish early.

 

"Hoo hoo hm" Chou Tzuyu began to sing along to her newfound favorite song, "Someone like me" by Twice. She just finished packing her bento lunch for her model wife and is now carefully washing the utensils and pans she used. While singing, she remininsce the days when she and her lover first met. At that time,she already runs her own pet clinics. Her main branch was known for catering celebrities' fur babies, up until now.

She remembered how her lover told her side of the story.

"Unnie's cat, Bossam, needs to be checked up that time but she was on a business trip and since it was my day off she requested. But I was really, really so lazy that day and having second thoughts. But Bossam started to cough weirdly, i was so nervous that time, I didnt really bother what clothes or make up to wear. Because all I think--", her lover talked.
"Didn't really notice it. Just the disheveld hair. Which was y in my opinion," Tzuyu interjected, smiling to her lover, while looking straight to her as they are sitting in the sofa in the model's condo unit, and now the couples' unit.
Her lover chuckled and blush,
"Cheesy. So all I think of that time was 'What if Bossam dies, it would be fault!' Aaah!" Both of her hands hold her face. "But I know I'll immediately follow her 'cause Unnie's gonna kill me for sure." Shaking her head and trembling from the thought.
"Youre exaggerating." Tzuyu said laughing.
She laughed elbowing the Vet," No Im not!"

"But she really said to go to your clinic. Cause it was recommended by her fellow artists, Suzy Bae and Cha Eunwoo. " her lover animatedly said, but looking already to her with full of admiration.
"Yes, she already went there once but without Bossam"
"Yeah, yeah. She said. But she did mention you were pretty. I  just wasnt listening."
"Well how did u know she said?"
"Uhh.. well"
"...."
"When I confessed to her that I want to know you..".she lowered her head and tighten their already clasped hands, rubbing her thumb at the back of her hand, "more than a friend."
"Hahahahaha. When is that?" Surprised tzuyu asked, excitingly.
"Ya!" She starts to let go but the vet is not letting her, specially seeing her now red face.
"Wheeen?" Tzuyu pouted.
"Right when she came back from her business trip." She replied after sighing in defeat still blushing.
"Hmmmm..."Tzuyu responded gazing at her teasingly.
"Hmmmm.." her lover teased back..
They just giggled and cuddled together after that.


That was a memorable day for her. She remembered there were a few customers at that time. She was already attending to her first patient when her future-lover-to-be entered her clinic. She immediately caught herself staring in her counter where her lover, tattered black pants, black vshirt, disheveled hair and a pair of glasses, and high cut converse, was located talking worriedly to the recipient.
"Oh, pretty. A model?" As she noticed the tall, boy cut haired female.
"Dr Chou?" Her assistant called. She realized she unconsciously said it aloud. So she wasnt able to take a glance again to the girl.
"Ah, yes. Let's proceed."
And just in time, her future lover glanced at their location.

When they got together after so many dates, her lover explained to her that at that time she can feel someone was staring at her, she really wanted to turn around but was really worried of Bossam.  When she finally looked, she saw Tzuyu already attending to a dog with her assitant. And that's she's immediately attracted to her. Her lover told her that was the moment she told herself, "Ive got to know her."

Flashback

"Ma'am?" The attendant called her attention, "Name of patient and guardian please"
"Is that the Vet?"
The attendant glance in where she was looking and head pointing the direction.
"Ah, yes Maam. That's Dr. Chou."
"Chou?"
" Dr. Chou Tzuyu. I need your names maam."
"Ah, yes yes. Bossam, pointing to the cat. Yoo Jeongyeon, pointing to herself."
"Ok. Please wait for awhile Ms. Yoo and Bossam. You're patient #4. Doc is currently attending patient#1."
She pouted, " Huh? 3 already this early? okay okay. I understand."  She waved her hand to the receptist.
Unknown to the cat guardian, Tzuyu witnessed the interaction and smiled at the pout. Well, Tzuyu cant help taking a glance at the her. And again, just in time, Jeongyeon glance at her and saw her smiling but already attending the animal.

"Waaah, pretty," she satisfyingly sighed.
"Bossam, lets wait okay. Hold on." Sitting down in front of the cage.  " It's worth the wait. The vet's pretty, you lucky cat! Look there!"
The cat was looking straight ahead and just meowed while lying back. Really not caring just go back to curling in the darkness of the bag. But as for her guardian, just as she pointed at the vet and look at her, the vet has turned just in time to her pointing at her. Her pointing finger turned to a small wave. The guardian gave a soft tightlipped smile to her which the Vet returned the same gesture, but no waving of hands.


Back to the present

The vet was no longer singing along the song and was just fully smiling at the memories that she didnt notice her lover sneaking back to her, tho she really called her twice it was just her who focus on thinking.

Jeongyeon s her hands in her waist and lean her chin in her left shoulder.
"Goodmorning, Yodababy."
Tzuyu eyes wide open from surprise and smile wider.
"Where you thinking of me? Didnt hear me calling you twice."
"Hmmm, no." Still smiling whike shaking her head.
At this moment, "Rollin'" by Twice, is playing.
"Waah, Liar," she retreated her arms around her but Tzuyu pinned her arms with her arms since shes not yet finished washing the dishes.
"You only smile like that because of me!"
Tzuyu, ' I will never really get tired of teasinh this old woman' thought to herself.
"Binguel, binguel, binguel rollin'!" Tzuyu teased, smiling, as she sang along to the song.

"Waah!," Jeongyeon fake frustrated and glaring at Tzuyu, "seriously this morning. Lying already!"
Tzuyu still chuckling also because shes fighting Jeongyeon through pinning her arms to hers, so it wont let go of her. She just finished her dishwashing. And remove the gloves.
" i wasnt just thinking of you."
"Hm?" Looked to each other. Then Jeongyeon smiled differently, "Dont tell me you still want more of last night." Tightening her hold of her and wiggling her brows. "ert Tzuyu spotted."
"And who thought me that?"
" Tsk. This early morning. Tsk, tsk."
She was glaring fondly at her, Yoo. Then there was a pause and only the song is playing,
"Binguel, binguel, binguel rollin!"
They shouted together as the lyrics came to life.

And laughed to it.

Tzuyu is now facing Yoo.
"I was thinking when we first met, i was listening to 'Someone like me'. And for me, i cannot find another one like YOO. She chuckled.
"Awww. Cheeesy." She hugged her with her arms on her head. "Same, Tzuyu, may Yodababy, same."
They hugged each other lovingly.


"I made you lunch, so eatwell on your work okay, Model Yoo."
"Yes, Dr. Chou. Now lets eat the breakfast you made before we get late. "

They ate their breakfast together while holding hands with Jeongyeon teasing about Tzuyu's cooking then complimenting it.

Both of them very satisfied with their time together.