I said it first.

I... I-I Love you.

"What are you doing?"

Lisa couldn't help but glance at pouted lips Chaeyoung. Like a human fish.

Scrunched nose, wrinkled forehead, she cheek-huffed and cheek-puffed on every page of her textbook. "I don't understand why we need to learn French."

Lisa shrugged, resting her back on the chair. "C'est facile."

Chaeyoung was now like a Fugu fish. "All I need to know is why we still here, in this boring class, even though this course is not one of our core requirements."

Lisa closed her eyes, arms-crossed behind her head. "I think we all know it's because you're stuck with me."

"Look," Chaeyoung closed the giant book, turning her whole body on her yawning friend. "I can't go anywhere without you, Lisa. I'm that clingy. It's your problem for having a clingy creature like me around you. If I must enter this class twice a week just so I could sit next to you for two hours long, I'd love to choose that over and over again."

"Okay, tell me what is it?"

Chaeyoung's eyes went so adorably big. Her long lashes swept away any trace left of mascara. "You're close with Jennie right? Can't you really do it right for me? Even for once?"

Lisa knew it well that it'd go like this. Like always. It's been two or three French classes away since Chaeyoung met Jennie. A girl she might confess her full likeness, if it ain't already love though, but would never be prepared of the result. Long story short, Chaeyoung oh-so-accidentally pressed twice on "enrolled" button after she found out there's this stunning girl existed, breathing and alive, inside the glassy window class. She's that enthusiast to learn French, apparently.

With Lisa's help speaking to the lecturer, they then were sit and learned how to pronounce croissant correctly for the next meeting. But what's more important than never 'say hi' to a Jennie Kim?

"So please, Lisa? Use your smirk and whatever beautiful full lips you got there. Talk to Jennie for me. Please tell her that you have a friend, namely me, who wants to meet her in person. Precisely; why she skipped today's class when I was having a hard time redrawing my eyeliners. You got this mission, love?"

Lisa now opened her eyes. She tried to calm her weird, bouncy rate of her heartbeat. Did Chaeyoung just say she got a beautiful lips?

"Lisa?"

And that she called her 'love'?

"Girl?"

She used the word at the end of sentence right?

Without a warning, Chaeyoung's face suddenly came in a full picture in front of Lisa. Zoomed in. It was too cute. Accute-ly attacking hear heart, she guessed?

"Are you listening to me or not?"

Lisa blinked two times before her whole brain processing the whole electricity shock. A good one. "Yes, Chaeyoung. But it's a mission impossible. You know how awkward I am with people."

"You are not. You are energetic, and louder than me."

"Are you for real?" Lisa just realized that Chaeyoung wore a different parfum today. She's still close, too close to her. She needed to push Chaeyoung away, like ten meters away if needed be. "I can't. And on a serious note, I don't know her personally. Never speak to her before."

"Same."

"Chaeyoung, you're the one with brighter personality here. You can approach her just like how you want."

"It's not about personality. It's about having a crush." Chaeyoung's eyes suddenly shifted to pity-puppy mode. She put her hands in front of her chest, praying, still with pity-puppy eyes. Just a little bit more intense. "I can become the most shy girl, and only Jennie who has that power on me."

"You're being dramatic."

Chaeyoung didn't give her hope up yet. "You and Jennie are in the same photography class. Maybe you can invite her to your little sanctuary and take pictures together and start talking about me?"

Something wasn't right and Lisa did exactly understand what it was. "Do you really like her?"

Chaeyoung didn't waste a second to answer. "I like her. A lot. I want to know more of her."

Lisa just didn't get it why she kept hurting this aching spot of her heart. "Do I really want to help you?"

"Why not? You are my friend. Best of one."

Sure, there she got her answer. Fully packaged with additional pain. "What will I get from helping you getting closer to Jennie?"

"This."

Second warning never came in any friendlier way possible. Chaeyoung's lips felt so soft on Lisa's left cheek. It was a quick movement, but again, just a simple gesture. But for Lisa, it was the kind of kiss that inspired brightest stars to swim into the darkest sky and light up the whole world. 

At least her own world.

"Y-you cannot kiss people j-just like that." 

Chaeyoung raised an innocent eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I-I mean-" Lisa blamed her foolish, stuttering lips. Her fingertips were still resting on her pink cheek, trying to rub away the silly color. "Never mind. Just surprised."

"I can kiss your cheek anytime I want, Lisa. We have been two pampers buddies since child. Your lollipop is my lollipop too. I could have kissed you on the lips if I wanted to."

Lisa was having a hellish of time and she needed to escape this freaky situation. "Whatever, Chaeyoung. Just... don't do that again."

Chaeyong seemed hurt. "You don't want my kisses anymore?"

"It's not like that."

"You confuse me, girl."

Lisa really, really needed to knock her head on the desk, repeatedly. Maybe anything fluffy would reduce the pain. Something like Chaeyoung's neck pillow on it would be good. "Yeah just... okay, okay. I'll help you with Jennie."

"Oh my god... thank you so much Lisa!" Chaeyoung was squealing, then hugged her best friend so tightly like she just won a lottery and LIsa was the one who pulled out the number.

Lisa thought she's getting another kiss from her but yeah, that's too much to ask. "Keep on hugging me like this. I like being hugged by you."

Chaeyoung nodded and hugged Lisa for a little longer. "And I love you, I said it first."