Snowman

Snowman
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo was having the best sleep, she was wrapped up in blankets and the best part was being cuddled by her boyfriend Kim Jongkook in this cold weather. She was intending to sleep until noon but apparently her boyfriend had different plans rather than letting her sleep in. 

 

Her peaceful bubble was burst when said boyfriend who was cuddling her just a few moments ago began to shake her shoulders "Song Jihyo wake up." Annoyed, she swats his hands off of her and rolls over away from him and regains the peace which was once again broken because Jongkook takes the blankets from her. She voices out how unpleased she was with garbled words and he winces when he catches some of her favorite swear words. But after her short tirade, she immediately falls back into the bed and Jongkook as a last resort decides to push her over out of the bed so that she'd have no choice but to wake up and give in. 

 

And fall on the floor she did, the 'thud' sound was enough for him to wince and feel guilty, almost aborting his plan for the day in order to make it up to her. He watches as her head pops up from where she fell and she stands up while glaring at him. "You better have a freakin' good reason for waking me up this early Kim Jongkook-shi. If this is just one of those ridiculous schemes just to get me to excercise early in the morning, I'm ending you" she threatens and with that disappears into the bathroom. 

 

He silently rejoices at his tiny victory and waits for her by the main door with a bag filled with a blanket, pillow, and a metal flask filled to the brim with coffee, because she can't function without any coffee around. A moment later, Jihyo trudges towards him wrapped up in a thick coat with a red scarf wrapped around her neck. He happily notes that the scowl on her face had already disappeared and in place was a small grin, she reaches behind him to reach for her winter boots. 

 

He won't lie, he's certainly captivated by Jihyo's beauty, it was as if she was aging backwards. Was it legal to always look this good so early in the morning? God was gracing him too much with such sights, but he wouldn't have it any other way. 

 

Jongkook's brought back to his senses when Jihyo touches his shoulder and says "Oppa? Earth to oppa? Anyone there?" 

 

"ah are you ready to go?"

 

"ne oppa, that's what I've been trying to tell you seconds ago" the door closes behind them and as they walk towards the lift, she reaches out to intertwine her hands with his. He smiles at the gesture and they don't let go until they reach the car. 

 

"Oppa?" Jongkook looks over at his passenger

 

"where are we going?" 

 

"shhhh, I'll let you know when we're there" 

 

"but oppa"

 

"ani, no buts, just let me surprise you arasseo?" 

 

" *sigh* arasseo" and as the car ride progresses, Jihyo inevitably falls asleep. 

 

---

 

"Jihyo, Jihyo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter