Makeup

Makeup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why am I doing this again?"

 

 

"Because I offered to go to the gym with you oppa"

 

 

"I don't know how you do it Jihyo, even I'm surprised by how much you can sway me when I make decision"

 

 

"Oppa stop talking, I'm trying my best to wipe your face clean alright?" Jihyo stops and towers over Jongkook who's sitting on the chair in front of her vanity table, on her hand was the cotton pad that she was using to wipe his face clean of any grime from today's shoot. 

 

 

He nods and this time keeps quiet as she concentrates on the task at hand, you might be wondering why exactly was Jihyo doing so? It was because she said she needed to practice her skills when it came to makeup since she was a newbie when it came to it. Sure she knew how to apply lipstick and blush, but that was about all she knew.

 

 

The cotton pad gently glides against his skin and he relishes in the cool sensation that it left after it passed by, when she was satisfied with how much dirt she got on the cotton pad, she put some moisturizer on her hand and applied some on his face. His eyes automatically closing as her hands touch his face, it starts on his forehead where she gently massages the product and slowly works her way towards his temple then down to his cheeks, nose, and chin up to his neck. 

 

 

His eyes flutter open at the loss of contact and watches as she takes a bottle of beige liquid, squeezing some on the back of her hand before dipping a sponge in the product and dabbing softly on his face. It felt like tiny little fairies were trying to punch his face and if he were to be honest, it was making him a little sleepy, the tiring day finally catching up to him. He couldn't supress a yawn and Jihyo laughs as he apologizes 

 

"It's okay oppa, you can sleep for this part if you want, I'll wake you up in a little while when I'm done?"

 

 

"Is it okay Jihyo-yah?" his arms come up around her waist and gives her a squeeze

 

 

"Of course it is oppa, now sleep" and he does so as his arms relax at his sides

 

 

With him being asleep, Jihyo giggled quietly as she worked on applying the blemish balm (BB) on his face and making sure that it was evenly spread on his face. Honestly, her oppa didn't need any makeup, he was handsome just as he was and he already had clear skin so he didn't really need all the products that she was putting on his face. This was merely for her to get used to putting makeup on people and also, she had come across some vlogs wherein girlfriends would often do their boyfriends makeup and she wanted to try it too. Now she understood why they liked doing so.

 

 

Satisfied, she turns back to the vanity table and grabs the blush as well as the brush that she intended to use. Dipping the brush into the peachy pink powdered pigment, she softly lets the brush run against his cheek, moving in circles so as to get the right amount of product on his face, praying that she'd get this step right. Pleased with the color on his cheek, she proceeds to do the same on the other side of his face. 

 

 

Finished with the blush, she turns back to find the eyebrow pencil and turns back to him. Her thumb softly traces his bushy brows and she decides that she'll just simply add a little more to it because it was already thick enough in the first place. She hums gently as she lets the pencil trace over his brows and smiles contentedly when she looks back at him from a distance. 

 

 

She ponders on the next step as she looks back at the materials she laid out a whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter