Just ask her out already!!

Just ask her out already!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongkook suddenly wished that he didn't agree to his dongsaeng's request to eat breakfast at their restaurant two hours earlier before the scheduled opening at 10 am. He sighs as Haha continues to lecture him about his "non-existent" lovelife and he resists the urge to roll his eyes at his dongsaeng who was unaware of the relationship between him and Jihyo. 

 

Speaking of Jihyo, he had left her still asleep at home because of his dongsaeng's early morning call, he sighs wistfully at missing a chance to cuddle with his girlfriend. The idea was soon thrown out the window when Haha had threatened to come over at his place, saying that he was already going to drive anyways and a little detour was always welcome. Jongkook had hurriedly showered afterwards and left a note on the pillow for the sleeping occupant in his bed, giving her a kiss on her forehead before driving to the restaurant. 

 

Haha had heard the sigh and his hyung looked distracted, as if his mind was somewhere else. "Hyung, are you even listening to me?" Haha stops putting his attention on grilling the meat and points the metal tongs towards Jongkook. 

 

"Of course Donghoon! And stop pointing that at me you punk!" Jongkook swats the metal tongs with his chopsticks

 

"Aw hyung, you don't have to be so snappy. For a second there, I thought you were Jihyo" Haha laughs amused at his own joke while he doesn't notice that the man across him simply stuffed his face with lettuce just so he could resist the urge to react at the mere mention of Jihyo's name. 

 

"Hyung, are you sure none of the women around you catch your eye?" Haha flips another piece of meat and places one on his plate

 

"Me? I guess none, wae?" he responds casually, well because it was the truth, he already had Jihyo so what was the point of the other women catching his eye? If anything, he was a very loyal man. 

 

"Jinja? Not even Jinyoung?" Haha's eyes widen at the man sitting across him 'Just what was with his hyung? Was he now made of stone?'

 

"Jinyoung's like a sister to me Haha" 

 

"Bull, hyung I've always heard of that excuse before! Are all the women in your life just sisters? What is this, are you collecting sisters?" 

 

"Yah! Don't swear, but I guess you could say so, they're just sisters" Jongkook calmly finishes and adds inwardly 'well, one isn't like a sister but I'll let you know when it's the right time'

 

Haha at this point decides to give his hyung a break and give him the silence that he usually prefers whenever eating breakfast, but that doesn't mean he won't strike up a conversation about dating anymore later. 

 

---

 

It was a rare sight for Haha to watch Jongkook eat sweets for dessert, but seeing as how Jongkook was happy again, he decided to try again

 

"Hyung, if you don't mind...can I ask what's your ideal type?" 

 

"Huh? You already know about it, I've talked about it before on a show didn't I?" 

 

"Ye hyung, but can I hear it again?" 

 

"Someone who has a great personality and is able to get along with you and Kwang Soo, and can put up and joke around with the both of you"

 

"Ani hyung, I want to hear it specifically, like one by one"

 

"okay?"

 

"should she have spunk? A never-ending fighting spitit? Tough like a man? Amazon warrior?"

 

"yes"

 

"should she be someone who doesn't care about her appearance much? Someone who wears less make up? or none at all?" 

 

"Admittedly, I do like women who don't wear any make up at all"

 

"Should she be someone who has a big appetite like you when it comes to food?" 

 

"of course Donghoon, I like women who can eat a lot" 

 

"someone who's naturally caring hyung?" 

 

"of course that's important,  after all, how can she be capable of taking care of me when she's not naturally caring?" 

 

"ah hyung I think I found the right girl for the job"

 

"ah really? care to tell me abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter