Han River

Son Seungwan's Best Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------

"Yah you already said that! So you have to wait for me until i finished recording." Seulgi point at Wendy while laughing at the cameraman.

 

"Uhh..if i don't stay here until the end, cut it out okay?" Wendy giggles followed by everyone in the studio.

 

Seulgi walked into the recording booth. Although it's not her first time but she can't deny that she's actually nervous. Wendy has been requesting for her to feature the new song called 'Best Friend' -and Seulgi want nothing but to give her best into this song.

 

It's so subtle but Wendy can see from the outside that Seulgi is somewhat fidgeting. Other people might think that she's just warming up before recording. "Seulgi-yah, do it comfortably. Don't stress yourself okay buddy?"

 

Seulgi beamed. Wendy really knows her inside out. Seulgi made an 'okay' sign with her fingers and began belting up her vocals.

 

From verse to chorus, even the bridge till outro. Seulgi done it so well. Beautifully. Even the production staff can't stop complimenting her. Yes, Wendy's vocals is no joke -it gives goosebumps to the listener but Seulgi's...they're sweet. Very soothing to hear -so warm. Seems like 'voice like honey' do exist.

 

As soon as Seulgi stepped out from the booth, whistling sound and whoas has been thrown at her. "That's my best friend, everyone." Wendy proudly say as she pat Seulgi's head. "You did great, Seulgi-ah" 

 

Seulgi radiates her eyesmiles. "Ah." She instantly checked the time. "It's almost midnight" 

 

"Hahah yeah i already told them" Wendy pointed at the camera. Seulgi chuckled and when the camera has turned off she asked "Seungwan-ah, let's hang out around the han river after this.

 

"With Joohyun unnie?"

 

Seulgi nod.

 

Wendy gave a thought for a moment. "No im good. You two have fun, okay?"

 

Seulgi pouted. "Are you sure you don't want to come?"

 

Wendy smiles while shaking her head. "Also, disguise yourself well. Joohyun unnie too. You know how people are."

 

"Okay, mom." Seulgi packed her belongings.

 

"YAH"

 

Their bickerings always been a warm scene to watch. Seulgi walked out of the building with obvious eyesmiles on her face despite the mask she put on. There. She spotted a white Mercedes GLC Coupe -Irene's personal car. Without her even realises, her legs already skipped their way inside the vehicle. Probably as eager as her to see the owner of the car.

 

"Hi." Irene greeted her as soon as she sat. Helped her with the belongings. 

 

Seulgi took off her facemask. "Unnie.." The scent of Irene's Yves Saint Laurent perfume invading her nose. She had been addicted to this soft fragrance of warm floral ever since the older first applied them. Everybody knows that Irene doesn't really like to wear perfumes and much prefer the fabric softener. But what people does not know is that she only applied perfumes for Kang Seulgi. And only who is smart enough would guess that that's just her trick to seduce the monolid girl.

 

"Hm?" Irene bends forward to wear the safety seatbelt on Seulgi and the closeness was driving the younger crazy.

 

"I've missed you."

 

Irene smiled before leaned closer towards the younger -placing a chaste kiss on Seulgi's lips. It was short but successfully potrayed what Irene felt at the moment. "I miss you too, baby"

 

Seulgi opened her eyes. "More." She cupped Irene's face before tilting her head for another kiss. "Hmm"

 

Irene placed her hand on Seulgi's thigh -caressing it. She loves this. She loves how Seulgi craves for her. Irene pinched the latter's inner thigh.

 

"Ah!" Seulgi gasped.

 

Irene took the chance of the open mouth to shove her tongue in. And of course, nothing but moans coming out from the younger. Seulgi's hand started to slide inside the hem of Irene's top -rubbing the warm skin. "Hnnh"

 

After a sweet fifteen minutes later, Irene finally pull back from their heated kisses. "Should we just get back home?" She pecked Seulgi's hand. 

 

And god, Seulgi's heart has been thumping like crazy. This woman really- "As much as i want to. I still wanna go out tonight. Also, it's been a while since we last strolled around there."

 

Irene nodded. "Seungwan?"

 

"She passed."

 

"Eh why? Didn't you said you will forced her to come? I know you miss that best friend of yours."

 

"Yessss but i think she want to let us have our time." Seulgi pouted.

 

Irene snickered. "Seungwan and her thoughtfulness. You know what? Let's go get her." She drove the car towards the lobby. And right at the moment Wendy was coming out from the main door with a female staff next to her. Irene rolled down the window. "Seungwan-ah!" 

 

Wendy stopped her pace then looked for the caller. Familiar faces comes to view. "Unnie!" Wendy bowed goodbye to the staff before walked closer towards the vehicle. "Oh? I thought you guys already gone?" She glanced at Seulgi.

 

"Get your inside right now or i'll call Sooyoung and tell her you're working late again" Irene ordered.

 

"Geez okay okay"

 

Seulgi laughed because she knows how w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter