1 : ONE

FINDING COLOR*IZ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You are early today..." Yena grabbed a bottle of water. It was tiring to keep practicing when you have no energy to continue. But Yena forced herself to practice more. She will debut this time.

 

 

"I heard someone passed the audition and she is in the debut line up." 

 

 

"She must have a lot of talent, right? She got into the lineup immediately after passing the audition." 

 

 

"Yeah, she has debuted before. Sajang-nim won't keep her waiting for too long. But the problem here is... She was the main dancer in her previous group. If she passed the audition easily, she might have better dancing skills... Do you think... Will our group be successful?" 

 

 

"YA AHN YUJIN! Why do you keep doubting our talent?! We could be successful!" 

 

 


"I'm not doubting! I was curious because everything was getting messier. Our company keeps rushing everything. The debut date and the line up. They don't even have any other trainees except us. Unnie, you have the longest period of training... You should know that!" Yujin said, almost shouting. She was frustrated, thinking about their future after debuting in a small company. Well, it is not that small. Their company is quite famous for modelling and acting only. They never had an idol group. Yena and Yujin will be a part of their first idol group. 

 


"Are you worried because we're gonna meet our future groupmate after this?" 

 


"Of course! Well, I'm not worried about this ACE girl that got into the lineup immediately. I'm worried about this ACTRESS girl. She doesn't have any single information about being an idol. I bet she's doing this for money!!" 

 


"Barky, you don't have to be so mean to me- at least say it in front of my face." a girl showed up with a smirk on her face. She is an actress and Yujin is worried about their group's future because of this actress. Her name is everywhere in South Korea. Her first debut drama was a huge hit. She is currently on hiatus after shooting a new movie as a cameo. She is Kim Minjoo, South Korea's angelic princess. 

 


"What are you doing here, Minjoo-ssi?" 

 


"Duh, I'm practicing. Can't you see it, Yujin-ah?? You shouldn't worry about me. Worry about yourself. It doesn't mean you can relax and come late to practice just because you are in the debut line up. Even ACE Jo Yuri came earlier than you." 

 


"Tch. You have no right to tell me what I should do. You can't even warm up properly. I wonder what's wrong with sajang-nim lately. She can't even provide us with a dorm. She's rich but stingy! And now she wants us to debut together?" 

 

 

"Yah! Watch your mouth. I'm gonna break your bone if you talk behind our sajang-nim's back like that again!" Minjoo stormed out of the practice room. She was going somewhere else. Or maybe she was just... avoiding Yujin. 

 

 

Yujin, on the other hand, was standing there speechlessly. She had no idea why Minjoo gave a scary threat to her. All she did was say sajang-nim is STINGY!

 

 

 "What the hell...?? I can't believe I'm gonna debut with her! Look at her! Weird! Does she have any feeling on sajang-nim or something??" 

 

 

"Yujin-ah, I think you're crossing the line. We're gonna debut together. You should be nice to her, she's our friend." "No! She doesn't need us as friends. You know she chooses her friends, right? She only befriends actresses and models. We're just dust in her eyes!"

 

 

 ....................................   

 

"Minjoo-unnie, what's wrong? Are you alright?" Wonyoung asked. She knew something had happened when she saw Minjoo was playing with her food instead of eating it. 

 

 

Wonyoung is one of Minjoo's close friends. Minjoo chose to befriend Wonyoung because she used to be lonely and Wonyoung is the only person who talks to her. Other artists from the company were avoiding her because they thought Minjoo would never be a successful actress. She used to get too nervous when filming. But now, she is getting better with filming sets and cameras. She wasn't choosing a friend, she only stayed with those who were never leaving. 

 

 

"Do you know Ahn Yujin?" 

 

 

"The trainee? Yes! Why? Did she do something terrible to you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter