Prologue

FINDING COLOR*IZ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yuri practices everyday to improve herself. But her previous company was a failure. They had too much debt and they had to close their business. It just 3 months after her debut stage. Yuri have to be apart with her groupmate. They left the company one by one to continue their life somewhere else. Yuri was the last person who left the company to find a new company. She auditioned everywhere but she failed to get into any company. 

 

When she was young, her mother wanted her to become an idol because everyone around her were praising her dancing skills. And now here she is, standing in front of a few staff for an audition. 

 

"Introduce yourself." 

 


"My name is Jo Yuri. My speciality is dancing." 

 

She took a deep breath after introducing herself. She was ready to dance. She began to dance as soon as the music was played. She enjoyed every steps she took, and she dance joyfully. Suddenly a staff asked to stop the music. She was shocked.

 

"... is there anything else you can do other than dancing?" 

 

"I've been dancing my whole life. When I become an idol before, I was a main dancer.." 

 

The staff's expression was disappointed. He expected her to do something else. But she refused. "You've failed this audition, please try again next time. Make sure to prepare more talents so we could appreciate your talent more."

 

Yuri was surpri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter