1 boy

boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“aw, this is cute of you, Jeno,” she cooed, patting the said boy’s head with her free hand as other one is occupied with the bouquet of flowers that he just give, “you don’t have to bring me flowers all the time,” inhaling the scent, a most breathtaking smile etched on her face as their eyes met.

The glint in her eyes are like the dazzling stars of the darkest hour, accentuating her ethereal beauty that always marveled him at how this beautiful being existed in this world and still chose him out of all 7 billion people in this world. No one in this world is perfect but if he would to debate, he’ll say it’s her without doubt. Just like an angel descended down this world just for him. he’ll do anything to make her happy.

“I just think you deserve these flowers,” he rubbed his nape, sheepish and awkward while ears turning red, too obvious for her to not notice the color, “I’m sorry I’m coming this late… and just finish my part and luckily the flower store is still open,”

Jeno had been busier as he was catching up with his project deadlines, couldn’t spare a longer time to be with his girlfriend or if they would go to a date, Jeno would feel uneasy leaving his work behind. It is that important to boost his overall marks for this semester. Fortunately, she understands the pressure he’s currently had and support him in any way she could.

Thus, the only way to show his affection for her is show up in front of her house, gave her flowers (as a self-proclaimed love expert Jaemin suggested) and for the hopeless romantic boy like him, he just follow. Luckily, she loves flowers, especially daisies.

“cute,” she chuckled, pinching his cheek, “baby, cutie, why are you so cute??”

That’s the only thing. he hated how she grew fond of provoking him by babying him and treat him like a boy although it is unintentional. Or mayhap, intentional under certain circumstances. At first, he didn’t mind but day by day, he gets annoyed. Being called cute just feel like downgrading his ego and pride as a man. He didn’t just work out to build his muscles just to be called cute.

He remained silent. She noticed the sudden change of emotion when they linked arms but that didn't stop her from showering him with cute fluffy nicknames for him.

 

“I’m not cute as you think, noona,”

 

“you are, nono,” she said, somehow the hint of provoke in her voice, that followed by a suspicious smile, “my boy,” she wrapped her hands around his neck, lightly pulling the short hair on the nape of his neck while shorten the distance between them. Something about her voice, eyes and touches spark a tension surround them.

“really? A boy? Then let me show you I’m not a boy,” provoked enough, he scooped her up from her feet, carrying her inside the house and not forgetting to close the door using his foot, “how many times do I have to tell you I’m not just a boy, hmm?” he smirked, towering her whom now sitting on the sofa; her doe eyes staring back at him, glint with excitement.

 

“I love to see this side of my boy too,”

 

With that said enough to drive Jeno insane as he grasped her chin to connect their lips. the night felt so young and nothing else matters (including his project) when he made up those days missing her presence, filling up the void by making her feel like the special girl in this world; kissing her in every inches of her skin, touches her every places she want, giving her everything that she need. Watching how wrecked she was and hearing her begging for more, Jeno never felt so superior and the dominance drastically boosted his ego as a man.

 

He still took care of her after that; pulling her close to his body, kissed on her lips tenderly, “I miss you,”

 

However, she wouldn't stop calling him cute things that just to see him fired up as she mentioned how y he looked when he showed the dominance.

 

 

---

 

 

“lush life, huh?”

Jeno glanced up at Jaemin whom had been looking at him with a teasing smirk, wiggling those eyebrows.

 

“what do you mean? My life is pretty boring.” He responded but adding in his head that his girlfriend is the best thing happen in his life, but he didn’t want to witness them feign barfing in front of him because that is just plain rude.

 

Jeno had an unplanned group study with his friends which he has to, unfortunately, cancel his lunch date with his girlfriend. the only time he can make for her during the day, however these creeps needed him the most to help with everything of every module since final exams are approaching.

 

Jeno always feel he is just an average, but his friends heavily disagree with it and insisted that he is smart. he didn't know why though. Guess other people sees what you couldn’t see in you.

 

Renjun gasped, dramatically, "boring? you dare to say your life is boring? life with a noona girlfriend is boring??!"

 

His friends knew about his relationship with his girlfriend, with 4 years difference of age. With Jeno being a broke college boy working part time to support his financial needs and her being the CEO of a famous clothing line in town, thus the reason why she downgraded him as a boy in their relationship. Indeed, knowing the age difference and her career, it didn’t ease the truth that he is, in fact, still a boy in her eyes especially when tends to underestimate him as a man, like paying for their dinner date, willingly gift him a PlayStation that he barely used (donghyuck always come over to his place for this), buying him some designer clothes that Jeno put in his Wishlist to buy things once he got a permanent job and so on.

 

Despite she unintentionally sees lowly of him by granting his wishes, he isn’t quite happy with it.

 

"I’ve always wanted to be with noona. no matter how I flirted with them, they just can't seem to be interested in me. I’m so jealous, Jeno," Jaemin bleated which donghyuck rolled his eyes and gibed, "your flirting skill is horrible, nana," [but we all know Jaemin is master of flirting. Remember when flirted with a nurse haha]

 

Jeno simply observed his friends bickering for a while before his attention was snatched by Renjun whom queried, "how did you manage to get her? I mean, you're, no offense but, dull and boring,"

 

Jeno retorted, "how dare you-"

 

"and she's pretty too," Jaemin interjected, "I kinda saw you guys went on a date once and wow, I almost thought she is your sugar mama or something,"

"yah-"

donghyuck added in, "and rich, too. ohh wait! is she actually your sugar mama or what?" 

Jeno inhaled a deep a breath and exhale. his friends could be really obnoxious, and they love to tease Jeno for having a kink for an older woman.

"guys, we're not here to talk about my relationship! we're not even done doing this tutorial!" Jeno said, but that didn't stop his friends from teasing him more.

it’s the worst being the weakest one in the group. they tend to taunt him the most since he didn't usually get all worked up about it. his patience is something that no one else in the circle has. Jaemin could sulk in months, donghyuck in weeks while Renjun in a few days. so, if Jeno eventually get mad? not even a whole day, reaching half day they're in talking term again. that's how precious he is.

"but really, I wonder what she sees in you,"

 

Jeno just smiled, pushing off the conversation as they continued to do the tutorials. however, deep down his head, there were a lot of questions. the first time they met were at the bar lounge when Jeno was trying to loosen himself once as life been giving him lemons. Being broke, it a lot. His parents sent him money, but he couldn’t solely rely on it. working part time jobs in order to support his independent life, thus it tires and stressed him out.

 

The drinks at the bar is quite expensive but for once, he spent it on just one drink, the cheapest one at least and avoid the weird look from the bartender.

 

as he was trying to relax at the lounge, a few girls would drop by to his either sides, trying to lock him down by their seducing and make some random conversations. Indeed, they were y in their tight dress. Inevitably, Jeno's eyes would subtly peek into their cleavage but that doesn't mean he wanted to spend the night with them. albeit it would be a fun night though.

 

Probably es, he thought, observing them. he was afraid that maybe these girls would ask for payment afterwards. being cautious, he pushed them away, politely. nevertheless, the girls didn't listen and continue to molest him.

 

"girls, he’s not interested, so go away,"

 

Jeno looked up to the foreign voice. he saw a lady, wearing a black turtle-neck shirt tucked in her high waist navy jeans, and mud brown high heel boots. her short hair curls cutely, her lips fully red matte, her cheeks dusted in soft coral pink and her cat-like doe eyes sparkles underneath the dim lights. her presence is screams elegance. she seems high class. she doesn't look like a e, he assumed.

the girls didn't fight her back, but he could hear them curse under their breath. as Jeno thought he was finally alone again, the lady suddenly sat beside him. he stared at her, wondering why she would be with him. she might have a boyfriend. with that appearance, it's impossible for her to be single.

"those girls are clearly into you," she sipped on the martini from her burgundy glass before glancing at him, which he felt a little shy under her gaze wondering where is her partner until she added, "you're cute,"

h-huh?

His ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter